iOS 9 GM Developer - available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: iOS 9 GM available

Just watched an review of the GM version. New emojis is the biggest thing I guess. Probably gonna wait for public release of they include some tweaks between the GM and public release.

mrjayviper

May 22, 2015
Visit site

So I should have the new "News" app instead of newstand on iOS9. I just installed 9 GM on my Air2 and both apps are gone! any ideas? thanks

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

On the iOS 9.0 GM I've installed on my iPhone 6 16g. Man this is really glitchy I wonder if I have a bad download. I did a Full restore from iTunes .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, you probably have a bad download or a corrupt settings, especially if you restored from a backup that you were experiencing problems with. I'm not experiencing any glitches as of yet with the GM. If I were you, I'd download a fresh copy and then re-install.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Probably gonna wait for public release of they include some tweaks between the GM and public release.
The GM is what the public will get next week - unless there is a serious bug... and even then, they'd likely do a quick 9.0.1 point release to fix...

vincie76

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site

3f13c159bd10ff2a862f62aec29ac3a5.jpg

Love the battery

Marcus Vasquez

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, you probably have a bad download or a corrupt settings, especially if you restored from a backup that you were experiencing problems with. I'm not experiencing any glitches as of yet with the GM. If I were you, I'd download a fresh copy and then re-install.

Can you send me a link to where you got yours? I'm not a developer so I got it as a torrent file. I did not restore from any backups never do on a clean install. You never get any stutters or glitches? Any help would be great.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Can you send me a link to where you got yours? I'm not a developer so I got it as a torrent file. Any help would be great.

I won't post a link, but I'll give you a hint:

'I' am a 'mod' who enjoys watching touch down celebrations in the end 'zone'. Sometimes, I 'download' video clips of the celebrations. How's that?...(laughing)

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Installed the GM on my 6th gen iPod touch and so far it runs smooth, my 5S lags a bit depending on what I'm doing but it's mostly smooth. Did a clean install on both devices and setup as new.

Sent from my 6th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

So far GM build has been solid. Not on to waiting for solid app updates.

Same here, and I restore from a backup after the installation. Later today, however, I'll erase all contents and settings and then set it up as new.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Does those shift + clicks work with PC? when I tried to archive a backup I bumped to problem not so much discussed that certain commands in iTunes works only with mac...

Yes.

To update to the latest version of iOS from Apple in iTunes, just click the UPDATE button (Mac/Windows).

To update with an .ispw file on your computer, use the Option-Click on a Mac and Shift-Click in Windows.

Marcus Vasquez

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I won't post a link, but I'll give you a hint:

'I' am a 'mod' who enjoys watching touch down celebrations in the end 'zone'. Sometimes, I 'download' video clips of the celebrations. How's that?...(laughing)

I have no clue. Can you pm me and give me more hints? This is fun I'm new to imore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal