iCloud backup still fails. It hasn't backed up since the last release of the beta. Early August.
    It's worse now. I was able to force the iCloud backup ( Settings > iCloud > Backup > Backup Now) until the past weekend... since Saturday afternoon, I have not been able to force the iCloud backup, either... and iCloud backup reports "Last backup" as 08/06/15, even though I have backed up to iCloud multiple time since then.
    09-10-2015 01:08 AM
    I'm getting this message too
    09-10-2015 01:15 AM
    iCloud backup still fails. It hasn't backed up since the last release of the beta. Early August.
    It's worse now. I was able to force the iCloud backup ( Settings > iCloud > Backup > Backup Now) until the past weekend... since Saturday afternoon, I have not been able to force the iCloud backup, either... and iCloud backup reports "Last backup" as 08/06/15, even though I have backed up to iCloud multiple time since then.
    Had this issue earlier tonight. When I plugged into iTunes the iCloud backup in summary said I hadn't done one since July 30, 1910 or some dumb date and I backed up to iTunes but didn't encrypt cause the last time I did that it kept saying my backup couldn't be restored so I didn't want to risk it since I had no current iCloud backup from the betas. I got a fail message a couple times then I tried it again and it just worked. I also did delete an older backup I had from June.

Now though I'm super pissed because when I restored from my iTunes backup and repaired my watch restoring from that backup all of my activity data is gone from when I got it on release day. My next backup is from 8/10/15 and I'm pretty sure my data is still intact from that so I don't know if I should restore from that backup and just lose the month of data or lose it all. So mad!!

The Lannisters send their regards.
    09-10-2015 03:14 AM
    Just adding to the confirmation posts. I found the iOS 9 GM via Reddit. I installed it after a backup of my 8.4.1 install. Did an Option Restore in OS X and updated my 6 to iOS 9 and restored from my backup. The only hiccup I ran into was it initially had trouble signing into my iCloud account. I managed to get through it and it works fine. So far no issues, and no you do not need a developer account to run this. Do a google search to find it. Look for the link to Reddit for it.
    Why would not select option and update then you wouldn't have needed to restore a backup it just upgrades the device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-10-2015 03:22 AM
    Does those shift + clicks work with PC? when I tried to archive a backup I bumped to problem not so much discussed that certain commands in iTunes works only with mac...
    09-10-2015 04:51 AM
    Yes, it does. I succesfully updated iPhone6+ on PC via iTunes from Beta3 to GM and it work much faster.
    09-10-2015 05:01 AM
    Just watched an review of the GM version. New emojis is the biggest thing I guess. Probably gonna wait for public release of they include some tweaks between the GM and public release.
    09-10-2015 05:24 AM
    So I should have the new "News" app instead of newstand on iOS9. I just installed 9 GM on my Air2 and both apps are gone! any ideas? thanks
    09-10-2015 07:08 AM
    So I should have the new "News" app instead of newstand on iOS9. I just installed 9 GM on my Air2 and both apps are gone! any ideas? thanks
    Are you in the US?
    09-10-2015 07:09 AM
    Are you in the US?
    no. I guess that's it. thanks
    09-10-2015 07:16 AM
    On the iOS 9.0 GM I've installed on my iPhone 6 16g. Man this is really glitchy I wonder if I have a bad download. I did a Full restore from iTunes .

Yeah, you probably have a bad download or a corrupt settings, especially if you restored from a backup that you were experiencing problems with. I'm not experiencing any glitches as of yet with the GM. If I were you, I'd download a fresh copy and then re-install.
    09-10-2015 07:47 AM
    I wonder if you install the GM version, do you have to install the last one after a week or is it the same ?
    09-10-2015 07:59 AM
    Probably gonna wait for public release of they include some tweaks between the GM and public release.
    The GM is what the public will get next week - unless there is a serious bug... and even then, they'd likely do a quick 9.0.1 point release to fix...
    09-10-2015 08:06 AM

Love the battery

pr1nce likes this.
    09-10-2015 08:40 AM
    https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...aec29ac3a5.jpg

Love the battery

6 plus?
    09-10-2015 08:57 AM
    So far GM build has been solid. Not on to waiting for solid app updates.
    Just_Me_D and pr1nce like this.
    09-10-2015 09:02 AM
    Yeah, you probably have a bad download or a corrupt settings, especially if you restored from a backup that you were experiencing problems with. I'm not experiencing any glitches as of yet with the GM. If I were you, I'd download a fresh copy and then re-install.
    Can you send me a link to where you got yours? I'm not a developer so I got it as a torrent file. I did not restore from any backups never do on a clean install. You never get any stutters or glitches? Any help would be great.

09-10-2015 09:04 AM
    Can you send me a link to where you got yours? I'm not a developer so I got it as a torrent file. Any help would be great.

I won't post a link, but I'll give you a hint:

'I' am a 'mod' who enjoys watching touch down celebrations in the end 'zone'. Sometimes, I 'download' video clips of the celebrations. How's that?...(laughing)
    swarlos, rpol86, pr1nce and 2 others like this.
    09-10-2015 09:12 AM
    Installed the GM on my 6th gen iPod touch and so far it runs smooth, my 5S lags a bit depending on what I'm doing but it's mostly smooth. Did a clean install on both devices and setup as new.

Sent from my 6th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk
    09-10-2015 09:12 AM
    So far GM build has been solid. Not on to waiting for solid app updates.
    Same here, and I restore from a backup after the installation. Later today, however, I'll erase all contents and settings and then set it up as new.
    09-10-2015 09:16 AM
    Does those shift + clicks work with PC? when I tried to archive a backup I bumped to problem not so much discussed that certain commands in iTunes works only with mac...
    Yes.

To update to the latest version of iOS from Apple in iTunes, just click the UPDATE button (Mac/Windows).

To update with an .ispw file on your computer, use the Option-Click on a Mac and Shift-Click in Windows.
    09-10-2015 09:21 AM
    Is anybody's iPhone showing an update to "iOS 9 Public Beta 3" overnight after installing the GM release?

iOS 9 GM Developer - available-img_4736.jpg iOS 9 GM Developer - available-img_4735.jpg
    09-10-2015 09:25 AM
    Is anybody's iPhone showing an update to "iOS 9 Public Beta 3" overnight after installing the GM release?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4736.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	104.1 KB 
ID:	90984 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4735.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	155.7 KB 
ID:	90985
    Do you have the public beta profile installed?

Sent from my 6th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk
    09-10-2015 09:29 AM
    Both my iPad and iPhone are showing it...and it showed up AFTER deleting the Public Beta profile...
    09-10-2015 09:31 AM
    I won't post a link, but I'll give you a hint:

'I' am a 'mod' who enjoys watching touch down celebrations in the end 'zone'. Sometimes, I 'download' video clips of the celebrations. How's that?...(laughing)
    I have no clue. Can you pm me and give me more hints? This is fun I'm new to imore

09-10-2015 10:06 AM
195 ... 23456 ...