iOS 9.1 Developer Beta 5 available

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: iOS 9.1 Developer Beta 1 available

I thought I'd wait until Sunday to install iOS 9.1 Dev Beta 1, but since I had a little time on my hands, I opted to install it about a half hour or so ago and set it up as new. I'm still in the process of getting everything like I want it, but thus far, it's quite smooth and responsive. I like it, but then again, I knew I would...:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

I also just updated. We'll see what happens, especially since I'm running SwiftKey beta.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I'm probably going to install iOS 9.1 beta 1 sometime tonight.

If iOS 9.1 Dev beta 1 performs on your device the way it does on mine, you're going to love it...

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

It's fast. The third party keyboards have virtually no lag. Only bug I've found thus far is speaker doesn't go on when you're listening to voicemail in the menu.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

It's fast. The third party keyboards have virtually no lag. Only bug I've found thus far is speaker doesn't go on when you're listening to voicemail in the menu.

It's definitely faster...;)

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

I agree, faster, third party keyboard bugs almost completely solved on Apple's end.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Any other bugs or issue with the 9.1 beta? I noticed on the iOS 9 GM I have an occasion issue deleting notifications.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

Any other bugs or issue with the 9.1 beta? I noticed on the iOS 9 GM I have an occasion issue deleting notifications.

Haven't faced that dilemma but I went from beta to beta. Never used the iOS 9 GM.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Thus far, iOS 9 Dev Beta 1 has been rock solid. I didn't have GM installed long enough to discover any bugs or anything, and the way that 9.1 is performing, there's no going back for me...:)

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Thus far, iOS 9 Dev Beta 1 has been rock solid. I didn't have GM installed long enough to discover any bugs or anything, and the way that 9.1 is performing, there's no going back for me...:)

Agreed. Just need a few apps to update for iOS 9. Sleep Time, Coin, and The Loop Magazine.

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site

I haven't yet done a public beta but might go for 9.1 after doing an iTunes backup. From the sound of things, my iPhone 6 should have little to no problems handling it.

gwhizkids

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site

I haven't yet done a public beta but might go for 9.1 after doing an iTunes backup. From the sound of things, my iPhone 6 should have little to no problems handling it.

You will definitely be fine, hardware-wise.

Marcus Vasquez

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site

I'm enjoying it as well. Just getting iMessage stutter from time to time

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site

I gave in and have been running 9.1 on both my iPad Air and iPhone6 for a few days. No issues to report. Very solid!

kdewirth

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site

Anyone else having issues with Wifi and/or Bluetooth connectivity? Both seem sporadic for me on both my iPhone 6 & iPad Air2. Eventually got iPad to connect at the airport with continual tries but it just won't see my Bluetooth headphones.
iPhone has had some struggles with wifi but not Bluetooth.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Just installed let's see how this goes.

The Lannisters send their regards.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Anyone else having issues with Wifi and/or Bluetooth connectivity? Both seem sporadic for me on both my iPhone 6 & iPad Air2.
No sir. Connectivity via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth is as solid as it has always been.
Eventually got iPad to connect at the airport with continual tries but it just won't see my Bluetooth headphones.
iPhone has had some struggles with wifi but not Bluetooth.
all of my iPhones going back to the iPhone 4S never had a problem with either. I don't recall having connectivity problems with the iPhone 3G I had either. Anyway, it's possible you have a bad .ipsw download. Download a fresh copy and set up your device as new to see if it fixes the issue.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods