Same here. At first this was happening every so often, but today it's happening every time I lock and unlock my iPhone. (I have an iPhone 6 Plus)

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone from a galaxy far far away using Tapatalk

That's how mine was. It was every so often. But now it's every time. I'm also on an iPhone 6 Plus.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    09-13-2015 09:35 PM
    I was getting the same message with the same result. I got it on my iPad air 2 as well, and went to the settings and was able to upgrade from there. On my phone, in the settings, I tried going through settings and it said I was up to date. I tried restarting the phone and even plugging it physically into my computer to see if iTunes would pick up on it. No luck.
    Then it hit me, go to the Apple Beta Software Program website and sign in to your program and install it from there, kind of like we did when we got the email link. Sign in, enroll your device, download the profile and then the update. Mine is downloading as I type this. I hope this helps.
    09-13-2015 10:40 PM
    I was getting the same message with the same result. I got it on my iPad air 2 as well, and went to the settings and was able to upgrade from there. On my phone, in the settings, I tried going through settings and it said I was up to date. I tried restarting the phone and even plugging it physically into my computer to see if iTunes would pick up on it. No luck.
    Then it hit me, go to the Apple Beta Software Program website and sign in to your program and install it from there, kind of like we did when we got the email link. Sign in, enroll your device, download the profile and then the update. Mine is downloading as I type this. I hope this helps.
    This works. I did the same thing. Forgot to go to the apple beta website and log in and download the profile. 9.1 now and no pop ups. So far I've noticed it running slightly smoother than iOS 9 Public Beta 3.

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone from a galaxy far far away using Tapatalk
    09-14-2015 12:31 AM
78 ... 234