Upgrade IOS 9 public beta...

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Must be a glitch. Dev portal still shows dev beta 5 as current, which is public beta 3. However it was released exactly a month ago. So maybe a standard monthly notice to update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site
Guys I just got the message myself and having the same issue I just happen to grab a screen capture before I cleared it I can't find it either. I tried iPhone and iPad. Unless it's a non beta update not sure if that would trigger that message.
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1441523438.126499.jpg

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Must be a glitch. Dev portal still shows dev beta 5 as current, which is public beta 3. However it was released exactly a month ago. So maybe a standard monthly notice to update.

Again false alarm, next update will be on the 9th when we get the GM. This notice was because the current beta has been running for exactly one month.

jdunn

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Received it too. Probably something left in the Beta code like everyone has previously said. Since iOS 9 Beta is the smoothest beta software I have ever run it is easy to forget that it is, in fact, a beta build and still has bugs to work out.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Let's play a drinking game.

Take a shot when someone posts a screenshot of the notification.
Take a shot when someone mentions that they got the notification but found that there was no update.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

Take a shot when someone mentions that they got the notification but found that there was no update.

Trying to get people sauced up this early? On a Sunday even.

LOL. Wish I could participate.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk!

mphillips828

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
One thing I noticed that's different from my iPad on iOS 9 and my iPhone on iOS 8 is that in the mail app when I go to delete an email the iOS 9 now shows photos to show if you are deleting or flagging mail. That seems to be new. Maybe they updated behind the scenes?

HowieIsaacks

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
Maybe this is just a fluke, and nothing to get panicky about. Weird things happen sometimes. The same thing happened to me today, and I think this is likely because Apple is about to have an event where the final build of iOS 9 will be rolled out to developers.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

As long as I've eaten I have a decent alcohol tolerance but this thread would still get me drunk pretty quick. The amount of people not reading the posts is ridiculous.

engenek

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
I was to be thats like and i was check upgrade. Do not includes upgrade. So i looking for on forum and i am here

Doug B

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I received the message on my iP6+, iPad Mini and my wife received it on her 5S and iPad Air. All four devices running the public beta. No update to be found.

Sent from one of my  devices using Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR