Lock screen notifications

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I dislike how if you don't view a notification the notification disappears from the lock screen I sometimes forgot to view a notification and when I lock the phone it doesn't show me the notification that still needs to be viewed. I hope they improve that in notifications that would be nice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I dislike how if you don't view a notification the notification disappears from the lock screen I sometimes forgot to view a notification and when I lock the phone it doesn't show me the notification that still needs to be viewed. I hope they improve that in notifications that would be nice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those same notifications should be in the pull down notification center. So if you miss it or want to view again, it should be there.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Many don't like the notifications to stay on the lock screen. They can't see their wallpaper that way. What's wrong with viewing the notifications in the Notification Center?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Many don't like the notifications to stay on the lock screen. They can't see their wallpaper that way. What's wrong with viewing the notifications in the Notification Center?

Man, if iOS only had some way of notifying you that you missed an alert... I'm thinking of a tiny, blinking...

Naw, I can't even say it in jest. All h e l l would break loose.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro