iOS9 Public Beta 3 now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I got it on iPad and iPhone. Hopefully it doesn't keep popping up. Time will tell

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm on dev beta 5 and I haven't seen this message. Guess it's a public beta related thing

Nope I am on the Dev builds and I got it on my iPhone this morning. I just logged into my account and still on b5... Someone pushed a button at Apple before they were supposed to :)

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
No he isn't, but knowledge does such things with people. It come often come over as rude, while it just is a direct way of bringing over that knowledge

Logylogy

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Not going to get into a war about Apple knowledge, but did it ever occur to anyone that Apple may have screwed up a test of the OTA servers? After all, the release is days away and they will likely get a flood of requests for the iOS 9.0 update. I doubt it's a bug (I did ask about that). I just think there was a glitch while brining additional capacity online to cover the update.

Sent from my  iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I think it's safe to assume that everybody meant the same by using the word bug. Terminology wars are the worst pain on forums

Status
Not open for further replies.