iOS9 Public Beta 3 now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
GM is final release. The last GM that got released to devs that never saw the light of day to the public was iOS 4.2.1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BradKamin

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Does the GM typically come out on Event Day? I can't seem to remember from the past I've been using the developers beta since IOS 6 but I'm drawing a blank.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Does the GM typically come out on Event Day? I can't seem to remember from the past I've been using the developers beta since IOS 6 but I'm drawing a blank.

It's usually released within an hour or so of the end of the keynote. Sometimes sooner, sometimes later... but definitely the same day.

BradKamin

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
It's usually released within an hour or so of the end of the keynote. Sometimes sooner, sometimes later... but definitely the same day.

The final version is released after the keynote? I would think the GM would be a week before keynote.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The final version is released after the keynote? I would think the GM would be a week before keynote.

The GM comes out on the day the new iPhone is announced, the public doesn't get it until a week or two later. Usually the same week as the new iPhone is released. Apple will say during the keynote when iOS 9 will be available to the public.

Sent from my 6th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Not sure why, but I opened a page with pop ad on it with chrome. The ad was at the bottom of the screen. Then I opened same page with Safari and the ad was no where to be seen?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
This beta has been here since the first week of August, a whole month. It's safe to assume that the next update is going to be the GM.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
You mean iOS 4.2 not 4.2.1

Sent from my 6th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk

No I mean 4.2.1. iOS 4.2 was never released to the public. It released as 4.2.1 since Apple had to update 4.2 GM before it released. I don't recommend you try and correct me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I've noticed a lot more hiccups in my iPhone 6 the past few days. For example, when I tap on Messages from teh multitasking page it takes a while for my messages to load.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I just got an alert that there was a new update available. Went to the software update page and said it was up to date. Hmmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice