iOS9 Public Beta 3 now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

bellifritz

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Am I the only one having voicemail problems? I don't get voicemail notifications and the voicemail doesn't show up in visual voicemail unless I reboot. After the reboot I get notifications and visual voicemail works for the existing voicemails, but not for any that come in later. This first started with dev beta 4 and I tried fresh installs and ended up going back to 8.4 and everything was fine. I installed public beta 2 and had the same problem and hoped public beta 3 would fix it, but it didn't.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Am I the only one having voicemail problems? I don't get voicemail notifications and the voicemail doesn't show up in visual voicemail unless I reboot. After the reboot I get notifications and visual voicemail works for the existing voicemails, but not for any that come in later. This first started with dev beta 4 and I tried fresh installs and ended up going back to 8.4 and everything was fine. I installed public beta 2 and had the same problem and hoped public beta 3 would fix it, but it didn't.

I just tested the missed call/voice mail and it worked perfectly - Public Beta 3 on my iPhone 6 Plus.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone using this on their main phone? I have an iPhone 6 Plus and I'm considering jumping in. I've been using the beta on my iPad Air 2 and have had some bugginess but nothing major.

I've been using iOS 9 as my daily driver on my primary device since developer beta 2 and for 'me', the experience has been great. I've had a few hiccups here and there, but nothing major or deal breaking.

cookemandan

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Same here I have been using since PB 1. Small issues here and there but love it so far. Most of people complaining expect it to be perfect but it is a beta.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to decide weather or not to put this beta on my 6th gen iPod touch yet... I already have it on my 5th gen iPod and my iPhone 6 and both run good...

Sent from my 6th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to decide weather or not to put this beta on my 6th gen iPod touch yet... I already have it on my 5th gen iPod and my iPhone 6 and both run good...

Sent from my 6th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk

Go for it!...

Coffee4ever

May 19, 2015
Visit site
Suddenly the beta before this keeps telling me when I try to update my apps that I need to change to the US store, but I'm in Canada and always have been. I wonder if it will still happen in Beta 3. Updating now.

leannelizabeth1

Dec 20, 2014
Visit site
I am trying to give Apple Music another chance. On the beta, however, music is greyed out. Not my own music, but Apple Music. I can only shuffle. iMoreAppImg_20150807_200718.jpg

Rmorton0573

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
In reply to leannelizabeth1: So I don't post much at all but I had the same issue with all Apple Music songs grayed out but what I did was find a song and hit the 3 dots to the right and made one song available offline and now all of my Apple Music is no longer grayed for me. Just a suggestion.

Last edited:

Rmorton0573

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
I am trying to give Apple Music another chance. On the beta, however, music is greyed out. Not my own music, but Apple Music. I can only shuffle. View attachment 87026

So I don't post much at all but I had the same issue with all Apple Music songs grayed out but what I did was find a song and hit the 3 dots to the right and made one song available offline and now of of Apple Music is no longer grayed for me. Just a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.