I just bought the new B&W P5 Wireless Headphones and tested them today. They sound amazing. But as soon as I put my iPhone in my pocket (no matter if front or back) my music starts stuttering when I'm walking or standing.
    Could this be a beta problem? Although one of my colleagues has iOS 8.4 installed and we could reproduce the problem. Already returned the original Headphones and got new ones but the problem still exists.
    Does anyone have similar problems? I don't want to keep the iPhone in my hands all the time just to listen to stutter free music.

The headphones were tested great by all websites - so this can't be the headphones' fault.
    07-23-2015 04:59 PM
    I just bought the new B&W P5 Wireless Headphones and tested them today. They sound amazing. But as soon as I put my iPhone in my pocket (no matter if front or back) my music starts stuttering when I'm walking or standing.
    Could this be a beta problem? Although one of my colleagues has iOS 8.4 installed and we could reproduce the problem. Already returned the original Headphones and got new ones but the problem still exists.
    Does anyone have similar problems? I don't want to keep the iPhone in my hands all the time just to listen to stutter free music.

The headphones were tested great by all websites - so this can't be the headphones' fault.
    my first guess would be a short i the head phones ..
    do you have issues with different headphones ?
    Have you tried the head phones with a different device?
    How are you playing music ? is it stored locally or is it streaming ?
    07-23-2015 05:22 PM
    As I said the headphones were returned and a new pair was bought but the problem still exists. Tried it on another iPhone - same problem. I'm streaming the music via Apple Music. Haven't tried local music yet. Good point.
    07-23-2015 05:34 PM
    So it doesn't matter if the music is streamed or locally stored on the phone.
    Connected the headphones again and it works for now. But always disconnect and reconnect shouldn't be the fix. Hopefully this will change with upcoming Betas and iOS versions...
    07-24-2015 06:20 AM
    I tried about 4 models of Bluetooth headphones and had the same issue with various phones. I finally bought JBL headphones and they worked perfectly until I installed iOS 9 public beta 2 on my iPhone 6. Now they behave just as you say. When the phone is in my pocket it stutters really badly on all playback. It will sometimes work ok then suddenly go bad again.

They work fine with my wife's iPhone 6 on 8.4.

I'll either hold on for beta 3 or go back to iOS 8.4 and test them again on that to ensure its not the headphones or the phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-31-2015 01:15 PM
    My Blue Tiger headset does that in the pocket. There's something going on in there causing interference.
    07-31-2015 02:50 PM
    Back on iOS 8.4 and Bluetooth is working fine with my headphones again. Feedback sent.
    07-31-2015 09:05 PM
    Back on iOS 8.4 and Bluetooth is working fine with my headphones again. Feedback sent.
    After reading your post, I went and paired my Motorola Buds Bluetooth headset with my iPhone 6 Plus running iOS 9 beta 4. Afterwards, I fired up the Music app and started playing music. After putting my iPhone in my pocket and walking around, I didn't notice any degradation or loss of music whatsoever.
    07-31-2015 09:35 PM
    After reading your post, I went and paired my Motorola Buds Bluetooth headset with my iPhone 6 Plus running iOS 9 beta 4. Afterwards, I fired up the Music app and started playing music. After putting my iPhone in my pocket and walking around, I didn't notice any degradation or loss of music whatsoever.
    Beta 4 is the same as public beta 2 right? hopefully pb 3 will be improved for those of us seeing the issue.
    08-01-2015 05:49 AM
    I tried about 4 models of Bluetooth headphones and had the same issue with various phones. I finally bought JBL headphones and they worked perfectly until I installed iOS 9 public beta 2 on my iPhone 6. Now they behave just as you say. When the phone is in my pocket it stutters really badly on all playback. It will sometimes work ok then suddenly go bad again.

They work fine with my wife's iPhone 6 on 8.4.

I'll either hold on for beta 3 or go back to iOS 8.4 and test them again on that to ensure its not the headphones or the phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I used lg tone plus on my iPhone six. They worked perfect until I installed public beta 2, they worked fine with pb 1 so it definitely the software. It's very aggravating and hopefully they will fix it, I also sent a feedback report. Haven't seen too many other issues that I can pinpoint as definitive software issues and not app related or just phone related issues yet.
    08-06-2015 05:09 PM
    I'm happy to say that Bluetooth playing on my headphones is working perfectly so far on public beta 3. Let's see how it works outdoors tomorrow morning.
    08-06-2015 05:15 PM
    Because of your response I also updated to beta 3 and it also appears to be working much better. 3 full songs and one small conversation without a hiccup! Hope it stays this way!
    08-06-2015 06:37 PM

I have the jaybird bluebuds X and LG tone infinim and don't have any issues like this for me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    08-11-2015 01:12 PM
    I had the same problem with my PowerBeats 2 but that was with Beta 4. Beta 5 fixed the problem. I was even going to take the beats to apple to look at them but when the new beta came out everything started working great again.
    08-17-2015 01:50 PM

Did you solve the P5 Wireless problem already?I just bought mine and it has the same problem. So I am wandering do you have any solution to solve it?

Thanks
    01-26-2016 05:20 PM