iOS9 Public Beta 2 Now available - 7/22/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teemu2

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else's slo-mo video broken on PB2? I missed a fun moment as the video failed to save to the camera roll.

Hmm, it seems I can't playback pre-PB2 slo-mo clips either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dudley228

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
This has happened a number of times for me on both betas. I usually end up turning off the phone then turning it back on since the phone doesn't seem to want to take the wifi password.

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
This is so sick. I usually listen to podcasts before bed which is around now. Well just now I plugged in headphones and the last podcast I was listening to was instantly brought up to the lockscreen. Then I played it, unlocked my phone and it was already playing in the background and everything else was just as normal.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Voicemail doesn't load when I get one in voicemail section of the phone app. I have to restart my network every time to make them load. When I try to call *128, the call doesn't connect.

bellifritz

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Voicemail doesn't load when I get one in voicemail section of the phone app. I have to restart my network every time to make them load. When I try to call *128, the call doesn't connect.

I had that problem with dev beta 4 so I loaded public beta 2 and it was the same way. I had to go back to 8.4 to be able to have basic phone functionality. My phone app crashed a lot too.

chudypee

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone. I signed up for the public beta. Got the OTA notification for an upgrade of the beta 1. Tried a couple of times using wifi. But it keeps failing . Not beta 2 is out. Haven't had time to try it but assuming it does the same thing. Any known fix to it always failing?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone. I signed up for the public beta. Got the OTA notification for an upgrade of the beta 1. Tried a couple of times using wifi. But it keeps failing . Not beta 2 is out. Haven't had time to try it but assuming it does the same thing. Any known fix to it always failing?

Delete the profile and install it again.

gseed

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
While this wasn't an issue in PB1, in PB2 I can't browse my music on my phone. It's all there when I search within the music app, but I can't look through iy. My wife has the same problem. Does anyone else have this issue? Any possible solutions?

IanRip

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
iPad Air 2

it was working yesterday, I think other OS tablets already have this function, but being able to chat and multi task is awsome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen