iOS9 Public Beta 2 Now available - 7/22/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The iMessage image failure is strange. I send an image to my wife's iPhone, status is delivered, 10 min later I get the failure message. Send the same images to my buddy in his android and it's fine. All three of use are on the same carrier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You try to a different iPhone?

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
So I changed my mind about waiting until tomorrow to update. I just saw that my wifi has less than 1gb until it gets slowed down. Can't risk that happening before I download it xd

Posted via the iMore App for Android

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Well that's annoying. I downloaded the update and my phone now seems to be stuck on this screen. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Attachments

• 24802.jpg
    24802.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 44

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Well that's annoying. I downloaded the update and my phone now seems to be stuck on this screen. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Press the power button and home button simultaneously for 20 seconds till it restarts

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Tried connecting to the computer in DFU mode and do a restore to the new beta? You can download the beta on Internet somewhere

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Tried connecting to the computer in DFU mode and do a restore to the new beta? You can download the beta on Internet somewhere

My phone just turned on and I went to software update and it said my software is up to date so I guess I'm up to the beta 2?

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
That's indeed the latest beta. You're good

Thank you so much for your help :) I started freaking out once my phone stuttered with the download bar but once I turned on the phone it felt like a different version already. The lag of the multitasking windows is pretty much gone now and the one app I discovered I couldn't use on the last beta was able to be used on this one

perryke

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: Public Beta 2 Now available - 7/22.15

Wanted to do a manual iCloud back-up on my iPhone and iPad - neither will complete - error says "Unable to complete"...

iPhone Watch app - manual check for software update says 'not connected to internet' - whilst I'm listening to a streaming radio show...

I was able to do a manual iCloud backup, but the date/time stamp of the backup would not be mirrored in iTunes. This is just like in PB 1

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site
My guess is that it was just cleaning up the code and some of the issues. So far I'm finding a bunch of the bugs I reported have been fixed.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My guess is that it was just cleaning up the code and some of the issues. So far I'm finding a bunch of the bugs I reported have been fixed.

To whom are you responding? When replying to a specific post, please use the quote option. Thanks.

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I have been having a weird bug with Facebook messenger where it has been repeating notifications for messages. If I leave it running in the background it will send notifications again for old messages as though they had just been sent. It appears to have stopped now but so weird. I hope me saying it appears to have stopped now doesn't jinx it lol

psyclingfan

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
New to iPhone but I loved toying with Android. Can anyone report on the LTE issues with public beta 1?

I had to restart my T-Mobile iPhone 6 on a couple occasions and the control center stopped responding to swiping up. So I downgraded back to 8.4

Nevertheless I intend to jump on public beta 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro