iOS 9 Developer Beta 4 is out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I think they pass on the info, I submitted a bug that Life360 would continually crash when I attempted to open it. Less than a few days later, they updated compatibility to iOS 9. Coincidence? Maybe. It felt good to see that resolved.

Now the safari issue is fixed too, I'm happy.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk.

I had the same thing happen with Twitter. I submitted a report saying that twitter was no longer fluid and you had to hard press the different sections to go to them. A few days later an update came out for twitter where it went back to normal

Posted via the iMore App for Android

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Am I the only one experiencing faster battery drain on this beta?

Battery life has been perfect for me on this beta. *knock on wood* I also keep it in low battery mode as of 3 hours ago. Why not extend the battery starting at when it's near full instead of when it's at 5% and it's guaranteed to run out with about 20 minutes of usage. :)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Battery life has been perfect for me on this beta. *knock on wood* I also keep it in low battery mode as of 3 hours ago. Why not extend the battery starting at when it's near full instead of when it's at 5% and it's guaranteed to run out with about 20 minutes of usage. :)

Meh. I want to use my phone at its full capability and not kill things for longer battery life. My 6+ always gets me through the day without needing an additional charge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Meh. I want to use my phone at its full capability and not kill things for longer battery life. My 6+ always gets me through the day without needing an additional charge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same with my iPhone 6. I just want to see how much longer my iPhone will last. It says 1 hour but I wanted to see if it was more.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
So I had to manually download beta 4 to install it on my 6 plus. So far so good . No bugs. All my apps work and it's running pretty brilliant. Battery life ? To early to tell

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I am glad to see this beta has fixed the issue where my phone is unable to backup through the cloud. On beta 2 I couldn't back it up at all, and beta 3 I could back it up as long as I used my computer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bellifritz

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
I have been having problems with the phone app crashing and visual voicemail isn't working. I don't even get a Voicemail notification. This all started after updating to beta 4, never had these problems on beta 3.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I have been having problems with the phone app crashing and visual voicemail isn't working. I don't even get a Voicemail notification. This all started after updating to beta 4, never had these problems on beta 3.

Try accessing your voicemail by failing the *123 number.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Download a fresh copy of beta 4 and install it. I am not experiencing anything like that on my device while running iOS 9 beta 4 and I haven't read about this happening from any other users except you. It's possible that something became corrupted after the install.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh