iOS 9 Developer Beta 4 is out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
ya about 7 times now lol

just strange i put on charger last night took it off all was good i went to bed woke up with alarm going off ( i use it as my alarm) but i could not hit the snooze LOL

Hey, I understand, and I, too, would be en route to the nearest Apple Store...;)....Hopefully, everything works out for you.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
ya about 7 times now lol

just strange i put on charger last night took it off all was good i went to bed woke up with alarm going off ( i use it as my alarm) but i could not hit the snooze LOL

Did you restart pressing both the button and crown? I've had to do that a few times because watchOS beta 2 likes to make my touch screen unresponsive every so often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Did you restart pressing both the button and crown? I've had to do that a few times because watchOS beta 2 likes to make my touch screen unresponsive every so often.

yes sir thats how i have been doing it.
other than that every other function is normal ..
i am on 1.01 also but i do have the beta profile installed but waiting till is stable to take the leap ..
glad i didnt because apple prob would blame OS2 for the screen not working

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
yes sir thats how i have been doing it.
other than that every other function is normal ..
i am on 1.01 also but i do have the beta profile installed but waiting till is stable to take the leap ..
glad i didnt because apple prob would blame OS2 for the screen not working

Weird, maybe it's just an Watch thing and I didn't have it happen until I updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods