New to me, never "noticed" on 8.3, but if you double click the home button from lock screen, it will bring up Apple Pay.

I did it once and received a dialogue notifying me of the feature and that I could change that in settings.

Quite useful.

Again, new to me, but I could've missed it in the official 8.3!
    07-18-2015 09:12 PM
    Wild! I don't have that option on 8.4, but it could come in handy.
    07-18-2015 09:16 PM
    A payment can be as fast as a double-click and hold your thumb, because as soon as you double click, the card (well, I only have one) pops up and it's already showing that little fingerprint image, asking for you to imprint! Or, pay with passcode.
    07-18-2015 10:02 PM
    I'm trying to find the place in Options where I can "change," or even see it as an option to pay with double click. Give me a moment.

Don't see anything lol. Weird.
    07-18-2015 10:04 PM
    I'm trying to find the place in Options where I can "change," or even see it as an option to pay with double click. Give me a moment.

Don't see anything lol. Weird.
    I am not aware of the location, and only have iOS 9 beta installed on an iPhone 5 (no Pay there). However, the iOS 9 beta has a feature that allows you to search the Settings app for specific settings. You might try that - just tap the Settings icon, and at the very top of the main Setting screen is a "Search Settings" box.
    07-19-2015 12:44 AM
    I am not aware of the location, and only have iOS 9 beta installed on an iPhone 5 (no Pay there). However, the iOS 9 beta has a feature that allows you to search the Settings app for specific settings. You might try that - just tap the Settings icon, and at the very top of the main Setting screen is a "Search Settings" box.
    True--that'a a great feature. Just tried, nothing. I searched every possible place in settings to find it last night, so hmmmm it's all good.
    07-19-2015 08:59 AM
    It's under Touch ID and allow when locked.
    kazn3r likes this.
    07-19-2015 12:13 PM