iOS 9 Beta 3 Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
So I downloaded the ISPW for B3 because I didn't see the OTA. The problem is that when I make a backup and then do a restore from backup there is always an error that occurs and it wont complete the restore. This has been happening since Beta 2 for me. Has anyone had this happen to them or have any suggestions as to what I can do to do a restore?

I am gonna try one more thing that I haven't tried yet. Going through the setup process and selecting restore from iTunes on the phone side of things and see what happens with that.

Conditions:

Fresh Install from ISPW
Encrypted backup from iPhone 6 Plus
Mac OS X 10.10.4

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
This is what I was afraid of when they announced this last month.

I don't mind that they chose several news sources for us to get us started with the News app, but once we pick and choose favorites, our favorites should replace anything that was pre-chosen, in my opinion.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I don't think I'll be able to do this one OTA, I'll just have to wait 3-4 hours for it to download on the terrible hotel wifi I have at my disposal. I'm actually curious about the News app now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I can already tell that you don't seem to know what "beta" means.

Uh Oh! this from someone with 3 posts to some one with 28,000 posts?? Long time lurker here and I just don't post (usually don't have anything to add) but would never call out some one like this.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Uh Oh! this from someone with 3 posts to some one with 28,000 posts?? Long time lurker here and I just don't post (usually don't have anything to add) but would never call out some one like this.

Thank you. I'll be the bigger person and just take the other guy's comment as just his opinion.

Inundated#CB

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
The mail actions (swipe left) have been enhanced. Looks like boxes are brighter?

Also, the qty on when deleting a thread with several seems new?

Just me?

MailActions.jpg

suprmanx7

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
There was a big icloud issue before with beta 1 and 2. This release has seemed to fix my issues with "ghost" backups. In case anyone else was having this issue, this seems to be fixed in this version.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Is this stable to be a daily driver now ? I left at beta 1 don't want to reinstall only to have to revert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal