Forgot to post this in beta 2 forum, but dam this battery life is actually pretty dam good. I really hope beta 3 had equal too or better than beta 2. So far beta 3 is really smooth tho... Although I've only been running it for a few hours.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    ltoruch, Just_Me_D and dchandler like this.
    07-09-2015 01:56 AM
    Anyone else having issues with the news articles in the search area? Click the article doesn't seem to open up to the specific website. iOS 9 Beta 3 Now Available-imoreappimg_20150709_030253.jpg
    07-09-2015 03:02 AM
    Anyone else having issues with the news articles in the search area? Click the article doesn't seem to open up to the specific website. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iMoreAppImg_20150709_030253.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	113.9 KB 
ID:	84833
    Just tried mine. It took me to the news app. First time it's ever done that. I'm thinking that's what it's gonna do now if the content is available on the new app.

07-09-2015 03:09 AM
    Just noticed that it shows the exact same thing in the "nearby" section. Lol... I wonder if it's gonna do that all the time or if it's because it's in beta... I'm hoping this new search area will be more like Google now!

07-09-2015 03:10 AM
    Keyboard trackpad seems to have disappeared.
    07-09-2015 03:13 AM
    Battery life seems stable.

Apple Music is cool. I need to see if my music issue continued from beta 2. I think Bluetooth may have caused the issue, gonna try to play my playlist in the car tomorrow and see if it doesn't start deleting all of my new songs..

News app looks really cool! Although I set it up, and it just keeps crashing... Can't get any news.
    07-09-2015 03:31 AM
    Battery life seems stable.

Apple Music is cool. I need to see if my music issue continued from beta 2. I think Bluetooth may have caused the issue, gonna try to play my playlist in the car tomorrow and see if it doesn't start deleting all of my new songs..

News app looks really cool! Although I set it up, and it just keeps crashing... Can't get any news.
    I set up the news app earlier today and it was pretty cool. Had lots of content. Although now it just keeps crashing. I haven't a clue as to what's causing it. It just started doing it all of a sudden.

07-09-2015 03:34 AM
    I set up the news app earlier today and it was pretty cool. Had lots of content. Although now it just keeps crashing. I haven't a clue as to what's causing it. It just started doing it all of a sudden.

Possibly a server overload? So many people are now on Beta 3 and using it to try and load news. Idk if apps work that way, but it's a possibility.
    07-09-2015 05:28 AM
    Possibly a server overload? So many people are now on Beta 3 and using it to try and load news. Idk if apps work that way, but it's a possibility.
    Interesting theory... You're probably right... I would think that it would just hang and not load anything. I kinda wish Apple would do something better than jus having an app crash. I guess for betas polish isn't really that important.

SaMaster14 likes this.
    07-09-2015 05:36 AM
    Actually I tried just after posting... And I think you may be right for sure!

It works!!! Lmao

SaMaster14 likes this.
    07-09-2015 05:37 AM
    Does anyone knows if tango app works on iOS 9 beta 3 ? Thank you
    Just tried it... It wouldn't load, keeps crashing!

07-09-2015 06:27 AM

I guess last night when the news app was crashing, Apple did some back end work. Before there wasn't any option under explore to select different categories but today I noticed that they just showed up!

Anyone else notice this?

07-09-2015 07:40 AM
    Keyboard trackpad seems to have disappeared.
    I noticed that too. Odd. Hopefully it's just a bug, like not being able to use the volume button to take a picture.
    07-09-2015 08:03 AM
    I noticed that too. Odd. Hopefully it's just a bug, like not being able to use the volume button to take a picture.
    Doesn't work on my iPad either
    07-09-2015 08:19 AM
    Cant wait get hold of the betas!!
    07-09-2015 08:20 AM
    I'm going to go back to 8.4 and probably stay that way. Not that beta 3 is bad, just some annoyances here and there.
    07-09-2015 09:13 AM
    This on a primary device?
    I have always used all iOS 7, 8 and now 9 betas on primary devices.

As long as you know the restrictions and the risks you should be alright!

iOS 9 beta 3 is rock solid - I think this is ready for prime time (public beta)
    07-09-2015 09:18 AM
    Anyone else having issues with the news articles in the search area? Click the article doesn't seem to open up to the specific website. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iMoreAppImg_20150709_030253.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	113.9 KB 
ID:	84833
    When I tap on an article from the news listing, I am taken directly to the article without any problems.
    07-09-2015 09:19 AM
    Can't find news on my iPhone. Must be because I'm in Australia

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk
    07-09-2015 09:20 AM
    I'm going to go back to 8.4 and probably stay that way. Not that beta 3 is bad, just some annoyances here and there.
    Can you post a few of them?
    07-09-2015 09:21 AM
    Can't find news on my iPhone. Must be because I'm in Australia

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk
    I can't say for certain, but that's probably the reason....
    07-09-2015 09:22 AM
    Cant wait get hold of the betas!!
    Seek, and ye shall find...
    07-09-2015 09:22 AM
    Seek, and ye shall find...
    What do you mean?? Lol
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-09-2015 09:40 AM
    Can you post a few of them?

Well the first thing is that it is a beta and I don't expect public release quality. I don't like the weather app. It cuts off the edges of the font. Animations are choppy and there is a delay in response time when I press on an app to launch. When I use spotlight to search and launch an app, it keeps the results in search instead of a clean slate when I use it again. Apple Music doesn't work right and says I am offline when I try to look at For You. Like I said, this is a beta and I do expect issues and bugs (like the inability to use the volume button to take pics).

Also, since I have good 8.4 backups, I don't want to start getting into using 9 for extended amount of time and then an issue crops up and I have to go to an older backup and lose some settings or texts or call history that may have changed. For instance, right now I am restoring to 8.4. My backup was at 11 last night and being this early in the morning, I am not losing much stuff...if any. Had I been using beta 1 and then something in beta 3 broke a necessary function, I would have to restore from the last release of 8.x and would lose about a month of changes.

I can usually find out in one hour if a beta will work for me.
    vsnlweb likes this.
    07-09-2015 09:58 AM
    Well the first thing is that it is a beta and I don't expect public release quality. I don't like the weather app. It cuts off the edges of the font. Animations are choppy and there is a delay in response time when I press on an app to launch. When I use spotlight to search and launch an app, it keeps the results in search instead of a clean slate when I use it again. Apple Music doesn't work right and says I am offline when I try to look at For You. Like I said, this is a beta and I do expect issues and bugs (like the inability to use the volume button to take pics).

Also, since I have good 8.4 backups, I don't want to start getting into using 9 for extended amount of time and then an issue crops up and I have to go to an older backup and lose some settings or texts or call history that may have changed. For instance, right now I am restoring to 8.4. My backup was at 11 last night and being this early in the morning, I am not losing much stuff...if any. Had I been using beta 1 and then something in beta 3 broke a necessary function, I would have to restore from the last release of 8.x and would lose about a month of changes.

I can usually find out in one hour if a beta will work for me.
    Understood, and thank you...
    07-09-2015 10:02 AM
310 ... 678910 ...