iOS 9 Beta 3 Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
The Photos app now shows dedicated folders for Selfies and Screenshots.
IMG_0038.jpg

iPad folders now show 4x4 icons (as opposed to 3x3 on iPhone).

ipad_4_4.jpg

mithical

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Anyone on iPhone 6 Plus seeing a weird screen issue when opening apps? There's a slight gap on top, then it auto adjusts itself to fit perfectly.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
The Photos app now shows dedicated folders for Selfies and Screenshots.
View attachment 84798

Oh man, Hank is there any option given to hide all of these stock albums that Apple keeps adding. Maybe I am the only one, but I find this to be more and more intrusive. I already hate that I have Panoramas, Videos, Slo-mo, Time-lapse, and Recently Deleted. 5 albums that I don't want. Now two more?? GRRRRRRRR

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Oh man, Hank is there any option given to hide all of these stock albums that Apple keeps adding. Maybe I am the only one, but I find this to be more and more intrusive. I already hate that I have Panoramas, Videos, Slo-mo, Time-lapse, and Recently Deleted. 5 albums that I don't want. Now two more?? GRRRRRRRR

I hear you, Finn. I don't see a way to hide them, and the list does, indeed, appear to be ever-growing.

Currently there are 8 stock albums:

All Photos, Favorites, Panoramas, Videos, Slo-mo, Selfies, Screenshots, Recently Deleted, plus any that you have created.

You can delete the albums that you have created, but not the "stock" albums.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I hear you, Finn. I don't see a way to hide them, and the list does, indeed, appear to be ever-growing.

All Photos, Favorites, Panoramas, Videos, Slo-mo, Selfies, Screenshots, Recently Deleted, plus any that you have created.

Thank you for checking brother. I figured at least worst case scenario I could drag them all down to the very bottom but I am not allowed to do that either. Oh well. I don't have a better option so that is it. One other question and I am done lol. Has any option been added that would allow a user to turn off the rotating home screen on the 6 plus? Not a work-around by turning on rotation lock, but an actual option in settings to disable?

JakubRWrobel

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site

The only albums I see are All Photos and Recently Deleted...

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
One other question and I am done lol. Has any option been added that would allow a user to turn off the rotating home screen on the 6 plus? Not a work-around by turning on rotation lock, but an actual option in settings to disable?

I don't see one, but I am testing/playing with iOS 9 on an older iPhone 5.

x3xar

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Anyone on iPhone 6 Plus seeing a weird screen issue when opening apps? There's a slight gap on top, then it auto adjusts itself to fit perfectly.

Same bug here in 6plus.
I'm feeling this beta hella buggy. Landscape mode doesn't start.
I hope Apple could update it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.