iOS 9 Beta 3 Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: iOS 9 Beta 3

I think the addition of Apple Music to the beta is causing delays - we will never know. For the time being, we just have to keep waiting!

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site

Anyone else starting to think Apple Music should've been released in the fall with iOS 9 GM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site

Haven't been able to access Beats 1 or any other radio service all day. This is all I'm able to pull up
19484debbd50eb0031b07e8086647458.jpg

jalexand007

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site

I am glad they already released it. Although I am on IOS 9 beta and cannot use it on my phone at least my wife can. We know for sure it will be something to keep.

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site

Well I guess I meant more all around not just iOS 9. Don't get me wrong, I love Apple Music and can't wait to run it on my beta but just overall I feel a fall release alongside the new OS would've been a better debut. Just my thought

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site

As per my comment on the other thread, with the addition of Apple music I think beta 3 and public beta will be very identical w/ some extra layers.

Will it be released today? From all the evidence I found in the small corners of the so called "internet" it is nearly ready to be pushed.

superjoho

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site

As per my comment on the other thread, with the addition of Apple music I think beta 3 and public beta will be very identical w/ some extra layers.

Will it be released today? From all the evidence I found in the small corners of the so called "internet" it is nearly ready to be pushed.

I think it's more likely to be released next Tuesday. They must have hit a snag or somthing.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

I am glad they already released it. Although I am on IOS 9 beta and cannot use it on my phone at least my wife can. We know for sure it will be something to keep.

You can enable iCloud Music Library under Settings > Music. Just make sure you're using the same iCloud account you subscribed with Apple Music

Ludatyk

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site

I think it's more likely to be released next Tuesday. They must have hit a snag or somthing.

That's exactly what I think. Unexpected things happen cause a delay of some sort. I really think they were looking for a Monday/Tuesday released, but will rather wait another week to get everything up to par...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711