Hello all,
    I'm new to beta downloads on iOS but I do a lot of iphone jailbreaking and beta OS on other platforms. Hence, I know the risks.
    I would like to download iOS 9beta2 on my iphone but have no clue as to what to do?
    I registered for the public beta but nothing showing for me and I could see the update has been released and many folks are already downloading and updating.

Also, I would like to know how to revert back if need be.
    Thanks in advance.
    06-24-2015 02:20 PM
    Register as a developer. https://developer.apple.com/

Also public beta not out till July
    06-24-2015 02:37 PM
    Hello all,
    I'm new to beta downloads on iOS but I do a lot of iphone jailbreaking and beta OS on other platforms. Hence, I know the risks.
    I would like to download iOS 9beta2 on my iphone but have no clue as to what to do?
    I registered for the public beta but nothing showing for me and I could see the update has been released and many folks are already downloading and updating.

Also, I would like to know how to revert back if need be.
    Thanks in advance.
    https://developer.apple.com/ios/download/
    06-24-2015 02:41 PM
    In addition, to revert back, if necessary, all you have to do is connect your iPhone to a computer and restore it via the computer's iTunes app (preferably the latest version).
    06-24-2015 03:05 PM
    I'm new to beta downloads on iOS
    Wait for public beta - Public beta is still not released, people are talking about beta before public beta.

Also, I'm not sure why I bother to respond to a post from a "guest"? We are not even sure that the "guest" will come back and check for answers.

Moderators - any chance we can change the forums to registered users only? And you cannot start a thread unless you have 5 or 10 posts? There are other forums that do this.
    06-26-2015 09:55 AM
    Wait for public beta - Public beta is still not released, people are talking about beta before public beta.

Also, I'm not sure why I bother to respond to a post from a "guest"? We are not even sure that the "guest" will come back and check for answers.

Moderators - any chance we can change the forums to registered users only? And you cannot start a thread unless you have 5 or 10 posts? There are other forums that do this.
    We feel your pain, and I'll leave it at that...
    06-26-2015 09:58 AM
    We feel your pain, and I'll leave it at that...
    Thanks for the consideration!
    06-26-2015 10:06 AM

Why 5 or 10? Some people actually have legit questions and want to ask and making them post in different threads with random stuff just to ask that question doesn't help anybody

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    razza1987 likes this.
    07-10-2015 09:09 AM
    Why 5 or 10? Some people actually have legit questions and want to ask and making them post in different threads with random stuff just to ask that question doesn't help anybody

IMO, for every legit question from someone who sincerely "wants to know", we get multiple crap posts... questions that are incomprehensible, illiterate, gibberish, questions without context and/or multiple posts of the same question just minutes apart.

I think it's a total waste of bandwidth, personally. If someone really has an issue, and really wants assistance, what's the issue with requiring them to register first?
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-10-2015 11:54 AM
    IMO, for every legit question from someone who sincerely "wants to know", we get multiple crap posts... questions that are incomprehensible, illiterate, gibberish, questions without context and/or multiple posts of the same question just minutes apart.

I think it's a total waste of bandwidth, personally. If someone really has an issue, and really wants assistance, what's the issue with requiring them to register first?
    Registering sure but making them post 5-10 posts ? That's overkill

07-10-2015 11:55 AM