iOS 9 beta 2 is out

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(631408)

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Looks like I will need to roll back to 8.4. I really want to try the Apple Music and it works great on 8.4 AND Microsoft Lync doesn't work properly and I need that for work. I was going to just deal with it but too many issues with Lync. When beta 3 comes out I might be back.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Looks like I will need to roll back to 8.4. I really want to try the Apple Music and it works great on 8.4 AND Microsoft Lync doesn't work properly and I need that for work. I was going to just deal with it but too many issues with Lync. When beta 3 comes out I might be back.

Do what you think you must. No explanations needed. As for me, I'm staying put. My iPhone is set up exactly how I want it and thus far, iOS 9 beta 2 has been great. Having complete access to Music is not important to me.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Do what you think you must. No explanations needed. As for me, I'm staying put. My iPhone is set up exactly how I want it and thus far, iOS 9 beta 2 has been great. Having complete access to Music is not important to me.

Same here except for the  Music part I really want to try it but I have my phone set up perfectly. I'll set it through iTunes on my MacBook Pro as a workaround till they release beta 3.

The Lannisters send their regards.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Does this look right? My usage and standby times are exactly the same (are are increasing simultaneously). I have definitely not been on my phone for almost 10 hrs straight. Is that because of apps in the background? Bluetooth connectivity? It still shouldn't be exactly equal....

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Also, found another bug/issue. When I'm in an app (this has happened in multiple apps, it's not confined to a specific 3rd party app) at times my screen will go black (like the device is restarting), but I just need to hit the home button and force close the app. Then everything is back to normal. Doesn't happen too often, but thought I would share and see if anyone else is experiencing the issue

Paul Pavlou

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
Also, found another bug/issue. When I'm in an app (this has happened in multiple apps, it's not confined to a specific 3rd party app) at times my screen will go black (like the device is restarting), but I just need to hit the home button and force close the app. Then everything is back to normal. Doesn't happen too often, but thought I would share and see if anyone else is experiencing the issue

Yep I've had this too. Also my Siri will come on too quickly at times when usually it wouldn't have and then seems to take a while to deactivate after I press the home button again. I've also found the wifi to be a bit touchy at times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
My control panel won't activate at all. From the lock screen, home screen and within apps. I've toggle the settings on and off and the problem remains.

Mine works fine on my iPod from anywhere but I've read some people have that problem also.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

truenorthstrong

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Coming Soon
iOS 9 and OS X El Capitan Public Betas
Thank you for joining the Apple Beta Software Program. The iOS 9 and OS X El Capitan Public Betas are coming soon to the Apple Beta Software Program. We will contact you via email when they are available for download.

Anyone know when this will be available?

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else have the double unread in native mail app for gmail? Out of gmail , outlook, yahoo. Gmail will say I have unread double actual. Like if I have 2 in inbox my icon shows 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone seen this? Looks to be part of handoff? I get app suggestions based on location when multitasking. For example:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
My exchange mail is working perfectly. Can't comment on contacts/calendar. What is acting up with yours? Not syncing/receiving mail?

Still doing forensics testing on my demo devices, next up is Exchange, but if it is working correctly I might consider putting it on my main device to play with.

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone seen this? Looks to be part of handoff? I get app suggestions based on location when multitasking. For example:

[url]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/SaMaster14/320EE61C-FD17-4E56-AB97-26100BF4B1CD.png[/URL]

Yup, saw the same the other day... Not sure why that's in there... I tried tapping on it and nothing happens...
89dc22caa354204f3ee0f5ba650d6903.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

craigrn16

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
Need help. I had turned my password off momentarily then when I went to add back my password it forced me to use a 6 digit password which I thought wasnt a big deal. My phone died I charged it turned the phone on and tried putting in my 6 digit password and it would not work. don't know why. I don't wanna disable my phone. How do I reset the password or work around this issue. I didnt back up IOS 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox