iOS 9 beta 2 is out

Status
Not open for further replies.

manonthemoon

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Experienced that with first beta. Restore did not help so wiped it and started fresh. This enabled my phone to make and receive calls though iCloud backup would not back up. So I shut it off and tried to turn it back on and it now won't even turn on.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Update: OTA is working on my iPad AIR (LTE, Verizon), but when I check for an update on my Verizon iPhone6 I get a message saying that it can't look for software at the moment and asks me to try again or cancel. So, I'm updating/installing as restore for my iPhone atm, while updating OTA on my iPad. ;)

Beta 1 worked pretty well for me minus a few small quirks and battery life, so looking forward to this!

EDIT:

I'm unable to update my iPhone for some reason.

On my iPhone itself I get a message Unable to Check for Update An error occured while checking for a software update. And I can cancel or try again.

On iTunes:

Last edited:

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
They've added News to the iCloud settings.

Tried to add a screenshot but it keeps hanging at 93% on tapatalk.

The Lannisters send they're regards.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, I'm currently running iOS 9 beta 2 on my iPhone 6 Plus, and the battery life has stabilized BIG TIME in comparison to beta 1. On top of that, I'm not having any issues with it in conjunction with my Watch running WatchOS 1.01. This is great...:)

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Took the plunge with a dirty load here too. Let's see if there is a need for a reset......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Well, I'm currently running iOS 9 beta 2 on my iPhone 6 Plus, and the battery life has stabilized BIG TIME in comparison to beta 1. On top of that, I'm not having any issues with it in conjunction with my Watch running WatchOS 1.01. This is great...:)

I concur! Plus this beta fixed my issue I was having with adding my Pay cards to my watch. Also battery is noticeably better I had my phone plugged into my MacBook Pro while doing the update and after it finished my phone was at 75% and now it's at 66% three hours later and I've been using iMessage and tapatalk.

The Lannisters send they're regards.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so I got the download to work OTA now... but still not sure why I would be getting the 3014 error on iTunes? (Maybe since I'm running El Capitan and I assume that OSX has a beta iTunes?)

It's possible that El Capitan is the overall culprit, but I can't say for sure...:)

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Yes I can also see the news in iCloud settings

Someone mentioned that calendar to Exchange isn't working, for me it is (Office 365 based corporate account), it's all working for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox