Dear apple. It's July here in Australia and July in America tomorrow. Please don't make those of us waiting for the public beta have to wait until July 31 xd

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    Tartarus likes this.
    06-30-2015 11:19 AM
    I guess we'll have to be patient. I strongly believe beta 3 will be available in 2 hours
    Apple had to stagger the OS releases today, otherwise they'd have their servers crash and burn...well, maybe not burn. But it wouldn't be pretty, that's for sure! Good example: I was trying to update my Mac Mini to 10.10.4 that released along side iOS 8.4, but I can't because my update freezes up. Not even a restart helped. Apple needed to get the official public releases out before developers slammed the servers for the betas.
    06-30-2015 11:27 AM
    Thus me saying 1300 DST
    06-30-2015 11:28 AM
    Anyone else streaming Beats 1 from beta 2's "Apple Music"? Lol only workaround I could find for now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-30-2015 12:44 PM
    Anyone else streaming Beats 1 from beta 2's "Apple Music"? Lol only workaround I could find for now

Yes. Tap the image not the play button works for me.
    06-30-2015 12:47 PM
    Yes. Tap the image not the play button works for me.
    Good. Wasn't sure if I was just a lucky few lol but hopefully we'll see a beta 3 seed here soon. Really interested in checking it out fully

06-30-2015 12:49 PM
    Doubt we'll see a second beta only a week out from the last. Closing and relaunching the Music app gave me access to Beats 1 and all the various stations, including the ability to create new stations. Kind of surprised there was no sign-up process. I figured you'd have to opt in to the trial. I guess Apple is literally giving everyone a free three months, no enrollment necessary.
    06-30-2015 12:55 PM
    I tried the Apple Music app again using a radio station option and it still stops after 1 song. We need B3.

It does work properly on 8.4.
    Last edited by dgreening; 06-30-2015 at 01:25 PM. Reason: update
    06-30-2015 01:16 PM
    Doubt we'll see a second beta only a week out from the last. Closing and relaunching the Music app gave me access to Beats 1 and all the various stations, including the ability to create new stations. Kind of surprised there was no sign-up process. I figured you'd have to opt in to the trial. I guess Apple is literally giving everyone a free three months, no enrollment necessary.
    The Beats 1 radio stations are available to everyone without a subscription. So no trial necessary for that part.
    iknrisms likes this.
    06-30-2015 01:33 PM
    Looks like I will need to roll back to 8.4. I really want to try the Apple Music and it works great on 8.4 AND Microsoft Lync doesn't work properly and I need that for work. I was going to just deal with it but too many issues with Lync. When beta 3 comes out I might be back.
    06-30-2015 03:51 PM
    Looks like I will need to roll back to 8.4. I really want to try the Apple Music and it works great on 8.4 AND Microsoft Lync doesn't work properly and I need that for work. I was going to just deal with it but too many issues with Lync. When beta 3 comes out I might be back.
    Do what you think you must. No explanations needed. As for me, I'm staying put. My iPhone is set up exactly how I want it and thus far, iOS 9 beta 2 has been great. Having complete access to Music is not important to me.
    JakubRWrobel likes this.
    06-30-2015 03:57 PM
    Do what you think you must. No explanations needed. As for me, I'm staying put. My iPhone is set up exactly how I want it and thus far, iOS 9 beta 2 has been great. Having complete access to Music is not important to me.
    Same here except for the  Music part I really want to try it but I have my phone set up perfectly. I'll set it through iTunes on my MacBook Pro as a workaround till they release beta 3.

The Lannisters send their regards.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-30-2015 05:08 PM
    Does this look right? My usage and standby times are exactly the same (are are increasing simultaneously). I have definitely not been on my phone for almost 10 hrs straight. Is that because of apps in the background? Bluetooth connectivity? It still shouldn't be exactly equal....

06-30-2015 09:10 PM
    Also, found another bug/issue. When I'm in an app (this has happened in multiple apps, it's not confined to a specific 3rd party app) at times my screen will go black (like the device is restarting), but I just need to hit the home button and force close the app. Then everything is back to normal. Doesn't happen too often, but thought I would share and see if anyone else is experiencing the issue
    07-01-2015 12:22 AM
    Also, found another bug/issue. When I'm in an app (this has happened in multiple apps, it's not confined to a specific 3rd party app) at times my screen will go black (like the device is restarting), but I just need to hit the home button and force close the app. Then everything is back to normal. Doesn't happen too often, but thought I would share and see if anyone else is experiencing the issue
    Yep I've had this too. Also my Siri will come on too quickly at times when usually it wouldn't have and then seems to take a while to deactivate after I press the home button again. I've also found the wifi to be a bit touchy at times

SaMaster14 likes this.
    07-01-2015 01:59 AM
    My control panel won't activate at all. From the lock screen, home screen and within apps. I've toggle the settings on and off and the problem remains.
    07-01-2015 06:45 AM
    This will please some people: Music coming to 9 beta next week.

http://m.imore.com/eddy-cue-ios-9-be...arly-next-week
    07-01-2015 07:20 AM
    My control panel won't activate at all. From the lock screen, home screen and within apps. I've toggle the settings on and off and the problem remains.
    Mine works fine on my iPod from anywhere but I've read some people have that problem also.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk
    07-01-2015 08:08 AM

I wonder if that's also when the public beta for ios9 will be coming out. One can only hope

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    07-01-2015 09:07 AM
    Same here except for the  Music part I really want to try it but I have my phone set up perfectly. I'll set it through iTunes on my MacBook Pro as a workaround till they release beta 3.

The Lannisters send their regards.
    According to an article I read this morning via RSS feed (iMore Blog), beta 3 should drop 'early next week' with support for the new Music service.

http://www.imore.com/eddy-cue-ios-9-...arly-next-week
    07-01-2015 11:12 AM

Sorry. I didn't see this prior to posting my previous response.
    07-01-2015 11:14 AM
    Coming Soon
    iOS 9 and OS X El Capitan Public Betas
    Thank you for joining the Apple Beta Software Program. The iOS 9 and OS X El Capitan Public Betas are coming soon to the Apple Beta Software Program. We will contact you via email when they are available for download.

Anyone know when this will be available?
    07-01-2015 02:28 PM
    Anyone else have the double unread in native mail app for gmail? Out of gmail , outlook, yahoo. Gmail will say I have unread double actual. Like if I have 2 in inbox my icon shows 4.

07-01-2015 06:37 PM
    Has anyone seen this? Looks to be part of handoff? I get app suggestions based on location when multitasking. For example:

07-02-2015 03:20 AM
    Has anyone seen this? Looks to be part of handoff? I get app suggestions based on location when multitasking. For example:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...100BF4B1CD.png
    Haven't seen that. Interesting though.
    SaMaster14 likes this.
    07-02-2015 07:33 AM
318 ... 10111213