Hello iOS 9 beta testers😊,
    Just wanted to ask if you noticed any changes in the stock weather app like if it's still fetching data from 'the weather channel' or changed to yahoo or anything else. The weather channel data is not always accurate (where i am) and that's why I can't use stock app and have to stick with beweather. 😔
    Hopefully the accuracy improves. I love how stock weather app depicts thunderstorms and rain.😛

Edit: Is there any improvement with the notification widget? Does it now show current weather instead of only high, low, and heat index? I always need to open the app to know the current temperature as weather info under 'today' in notification centre doesn't show it.
    Thank you all. 😊
    Last edited by usedberry; 06-15-2015 at 02:34 AM.
    06-15-2015 02:20 AM
    I didn't notice any change at all to the weather app or widget performance in notification center. I'm guessing this function would be something they'll address/change/update later in the beta vs. now.
    usedberry likes this.
    06-15-2015 02:42 PM
    I didn't notice any change at all to the weather app or widget performance in notification center. I'm guessing this function would be something they'll address/change/update later in the beta vs. now.
    Thank you for taking the time to reply. 😊
    06-15-2015 03:01 PM