Color Battery Status Bar

sv115

May 24, 2015
Visit site
Thanks. I didn't realize that I turned it on. I am glad that I got some clarity on the colors. Thanks again.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Looking forward to messing with iOS9! How is low powermode?

Haven't really tested it out thoroughly as I had beta 1 on my phone for about a day then reverted back to 8.4 cause of the battery drain but last night I reinstalled the iOS 9 beta and my battery drain is still there but not as horrendous as before so I'll test it out this weekend and let you know!

kazn3r

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
Just downloaded the Public Beta today. I have not noticed battery drain, and I was just on the phone for about 20 minutes. My only question about the "low power mode" is whether or not it automatically turns itself on when it's at 30/20%... That's a pain to have to go turn it on, if so, and I see no need to have it on all the time...

Can any dev confirm?

Remy De Leeuw

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
When your battery is at 20% you get a notification that your battery is at 20 and you get the option to turn it on. Same at 10%

When charging with low power mode On it turns itself at 80% charge

Sent from my spacey grey  6

kazn3r

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
When your battery is at 20% you get a notification that your battery is at 20 and you get the option to turn it on. Same at 10%

When charging with low power mode On it turns itself at 80% charge

Sent from my spacey grey  6

it gives you the option, or you have to go into settings yourself--having the option?

kazn3r

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
at 20% it gives you the option to turn it on.
When charging at 80% it turns itself off

Not on my phone. It still hasn't given me the option, and I'm at 11%. And it's 9:26am. This is crucial, guys, crucial!!

JK, but, three days and no option to turn it on. And if I turn it on at full power, the color stays yellow and shows the percentage...it doesnt turn itself off per say.

kazn3r

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
Just gave me 20% warning and the option to turn low power mode on. Instead of "Dismiss," the box shows both "Dismiss" and "Low Power Mode." When you click "Low Power Mode," it immediately turns on and the dialogue box disappears as you're used to when just hitting "dismiss."

CALM COOL AND CONFIRMED.

kazn3r

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
My comment above was NOT a complaint about an issue, my status bar not turning back to white after a full charge...instead, it was exactly what a forum is here for--feedback on a (NOW) known issue.

When I came here and saw the color-changing comment, I was amazed, so when I tried it out myself and it did not work as expected, I came here to tell the world/iMore community that, in case others wanted to try for themselves, my yellow bar did not go away after a full charge and that if they see the same they should not raise a red flag, because it happened to me too!

I know I am on a beta. I know things may not work properly.

That's what a beta is about--and that's what a community forum is about.

Should I have reported the issue just to Apple Feedback? SURE. But, why not let the world know about my experience, as well?

I have great experience downloading and testing the Blackberry leaks for now, if you'd like to look into my Global posts.

Some people here need baby answers for baby problems, but I do not need to be treated like a baby.

I have no problem being silent and not commenting every time I encounter a beta problem or solution. I come here to help others and seek help out from others, and I hope I can continue to do so without receiving replies that are insulting.

I just downloaded the public beta 2, but I'll be sure to first go to Apple Feedback and let them know, before I let users here know about anything I notice.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2