Ios 9 Beta compatible Apps

mattyb1085

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
The only two apps I have encountered an issue with are HBO GO which won't even open for me at all, and the Kevo app which crashes constantly.

morgans13

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Not Working: Starwalk 2, Gummy Drop, Factune, Enlight,

Working: Citi mobile, Wellsfargo, Tweetbot 2 & 3, Fandango, Youtube, SnapChat, Shot's, Calcbot

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
The only two apps I have encountered an issue with are HBO GO which won't even open for me at all, and the Kevo app which crashes constantly.

HBO Go is working fine for me...

6cc9592cd6c6730881868563c6c770e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I reverted back to 8.4. One of my favorite apps Pagico 3 would not open and it just flickered. Great app developers responded and it will have a update when iOS9 hits the airwaves. 🏾

MobileMadness002

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Works for me... in fact, it hasn't even crashed. I sent two messages out yesterday.

But is working in the background but the screen can not take focus. I can log in but then it closes. You say yours is working, time for more troubleshooting.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

kazn3r

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
Ok--I used to be in college a few years back, download every single BlackBerry leak. I'd put up with it [any issues]. Now, I am about to start a new job, so I am here to ask:

1. Does messaging, mail, and phone work properly? Yes

2. Is there a transit guide for NYC/LIRR in the Maps that works properly--in case my Embark or LIRR apps do not? Haven't checked, but my Embark and my LIRR apps work properly.

3. Instagram is probably my most used 3rd party app, how has that been working? works flawlessly

4. I also survive daily with DarkSky [the best weather app]. Does anyone use that and is it working on 9? works flawlessly, and if you don't have it, download it.

5. Health--does it erase your data, or do you sign in with iCloud and it brings it all back up. I'm at avg 5 miles a day (current job), and I'd like to keep that data! note to all, encrypting your backup will save your health data. although i did not restore obviously to a prior backup when 9 installed, all of my health carried over. I am still...in good health :)

*all apps, including Soundcloud, Shazam, GoogleMaps, PNCBank, Whatsapp, Twitter, Paper, Calendars 5...seem to be working properly. I actually just opened app store and updated Twitter and that works fine.

**Allow me to note News. I had been using Facebook's Paper, which btw is working flawlessly on 9, and I loved it. News on iOS9 is so far pretty cool! Great added feature...

***I still wish upon shooting stars that Apple would allow my i6 to have a landscape home screen. It does not make sense why they don't.

****Getting used to the new "close app double click" screen...I hate how it blurs out the background FOR SURE, but, as with any update, I will get used to it; however, my suggestion is that they do not blur the background.

*****Have not tried a phone call yet, have not tried low battery mode yet, but I will report back for those who are wondering.

Last edited:

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Twitter now seems to work flawlessly on iOS beta since the new update. I thought apps aren't allowed to release compatible apps until the official release

Posted via the iMore App for Android

kazn3r

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
Twitter now seems to work flawlessly on iOS beta since the new update. I thought apps aren't allowed to release compatible apps until the official release

Yeah after I updated to the public beta 9, my app store downloaded an update to twitter. I assume it was just an update because I didn't see (didn't check) anything beyond the first two lines about updated for ios9.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site

If they released a public beta... I'm assuming apple would be okay with updating for that. It might not say it's specifically for iOS 9 though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices