iOS 9.0 Developer beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I tried rolling back to iOS 8 beta 2 which is the only download when installed ios9 from iosreg but keep getting error code through iTunes. Does that mean I'm stuck on iOS 9?

Your only option is to wipe the phone and install with a fresh copy of iOS 8.3. From there, you can go to iOS 8.4 beta or 9.0 beta, or stay with iOS 8.3. If you have a backup from 8.3 you can then restore from that backup afterwards. But you have to go through the "wipe and install iOS 8.3 dance" to get there.

usedberry

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Can I download in iPhone 5c because I am new I don't no too much about iPhone

I would advice you to stay away from iOS 9 beta 1 when you are new to iPhone. You can seriously run into problems. Stick to iOS 8.3. Update when iOS 9 is released to public in September.
iOS 9 beta release is for developers to report bugs and tweak their apps for the new operating system.

Hope it helps.

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone check safari that does it still reload some pages when pressing back button? On some pages it doesn't and in some pages it does (for example in the verge)
And no, I don't think it has anything to do with ram.

Batting1000

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
It's not he same thing. Registered developers have access to a website to file "radar" reports to report issues at bugreport.apple.com. The beta also has a Feedback app you can use. I don't know if you need to be a registered rev to log into the Feedback app.

You don't need to be a registered developer to use that website.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
It's not he same thing. Registered developers have access to a website to file "radar" reports to report issues at bugreport.apple.com. The beta also has a Feedback app you can use. I don't know if you need to be a registered rev to log into the Feedback app.

I don't even see the app for the feedback. I remember there was a bug app in the previous iOS 8 betas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iPhone4iPad

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I do. And if it wasn't for the battery drain I'd probably stick with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been using it on my daily driver and if you let the Beta settle down for a day or two the battery drain really decreases and becomes somewhat bearable. Specially if you turn off all the Search options, the phone is actually usable.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Dude WTF my phones been charging in my car for the last three hours during work and it didn't charge above 24%!

The Lannisters send they're regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.