iOS 9.0 Developer beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Pavlou

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
It's probably not gonna drop till next week they normally do a new one every 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I'm currently running iOS 8.4 on iPhone and iOS 9 beta on iPad; should I be concerned about the expiration date of these? Really don't want my phone to turn into a brick due to beta expiring. Any advice/tips/info please?

Ps - I'm loving this forum

Kenny Dupra

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm currently running iOS 8.4 on iPhone and iOS 9 beta on iPad; should I be concerned about the expiration date of these? Really don't want my phone to turn into a brick due to beta expiring. Any advice/tips/info please?

Ps - I'm loving this forum

Since 8.2 there hasn't been one because of the public betas

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I've been trying to hold on, but right now there is an issue where my iPhone no longer shows any music on it. It also doesn't show iTunes Match anymore, nor does it show the 772 songs that I had loaded on the phone. Yesterday it did - I was playing the music I had saved on the phone and could browse my Match library in the cloud - but I had a hard crash last night where I got the blue screen and it shut down...and now there are no songs on the phone, nor can I get Match to show up to it.

The weird thing is that when I plug the phone into the computer, according to iTunes the songs are on the phone.

So even with me sending logs to Apple in an attempt to help out, and living with the battery drain, I'm rolling back to 8.4.

Hopefully Beta 2 is better.

mustang7757

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Hey guy's in on iOS 9 and noticed that if I turn off LTE for voice and data my phone won't ring I miss calls until I turn it back on

mustang7757

May 11, 2015
Visit site
I tried rolling back to iOS 8 beta 2 which is the only download when installed ios9 from iosreg but keep getting error code through iTunes. Does that mean I'm stuck on iOS 9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods