iOS 9.0 Developer beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
It was announced that they will open the beta to public beta test users in July. I would expect the update to prepare for that.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Often times every 2 weeks. But not always the case.

I'm just hoping they release beta 2 tomorrow since the battery life is so terrible then it'll be perfect to release beta 3 in two weeks to coincide with  Music.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
OTA or through connecting to iTunes. Probably the next b?ta will be on the 30th

6/30 is the launch for the new Music...and - iOS 8.4 - the next Beta will be in July... Developer beta two will come out with the first version of the Public Beta...and may be the same build...

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm just hoping they release beta 2 tomorrow since the battery life is so terrible then it'll be perfect to release beta 3 in two weeks to coincide with  Music.

I'll be surprised if beta 2 comes out tomorrow.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
6/30 is the launch for the new Music...and - iOS 8.4 - the next Beta will be in July... Developer beta two will come out with the first version of the Public Beta...and may be the same build...

I say developer beta 3 will come out with the first version of the public beta.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
You can go back to 8.3 or 8.4 if you like.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk for 

Oh, I know. It's just that I already made a backup with iOS 9 installed and deleted the backups from 8.3 and 8.4 beta. Now, when I downgrade to on of them, I'll not be able to put the backup back. So that's a deal breaker for me. I'll just sit all the betas of 9 out till it becomes public in September

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Oh, I know. It's just that I already made a backup with iOS 9 installed and deleted the backups from 8.3 and 8.4 beta. Now, when I downgrade to on of them, I'll not be able to put the backup back. So that's a deal breaker for me. I'll just sit all the betas of 9 out till it becomes public in September

When I downgraded to 8.4 b4 I used my backup from a couple days prior my iCloud had both ios9 and 8 backups .. Beta 4 is so stable I might not upgrade to ios9 until it's 9.0.1 or after the public roll out lol

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
When I downgraded to 8.4 b4 I used my backup from a couple days prior my iCloud had both ios9 and 8 backups .. Beta 4 is so stable I might not upgrade to ios9 until it's 9.0.1 or after the public roll out lol

The only concern would be the expiration date for iOS 8.4 b 4.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Well in the last hour and a half, my phone on my nightstand went from 68% to 19% - DOING NOTHING. When I picked it up to send a text, I unlocked it with Touch ID, at which point I got the blue screen and a crash and it took 20 minutes for me to get my phone rebooted.

I can say without a doubt 9 beta 1 is the worst Beta I've ever installed. Good lord. How does a 6+ drop 50% battery idling on a nightstand?!

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
And it's so inconsistent! I can have it at 100% and start using it and the battery is stellar...and then bam, out of no where it rapid discharges and completely dies for no reason. It's nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods