Public Beta - available now (7/9/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: Public Beta

I think I'm going to actually participate this year...I've kind of avoided it because of the way the OS's act during betas in the past, but I think this time I'm gonna jump in and give it a shot.

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site

I am seriously considering signing up this time. Especially considering my sim card is in my Samsung galaxy s6 so I don't have to worry about it stuffing up this phone. Do you have to have a mac computer to be in it? If so oh well xd

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Do you have to have a mac computer to be in it?
As far as I know - No... Once enrolled, you go to a web site on the device, install a profile - and that enables the device to get all the betas over wifi - no computer at all...

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site

As far as I know - No... Once enrolled, you go to a web site on the device, install a profile - and that enables the device to get all the betas over wifi - no computer at all...

I just signed up. I hope you are right about not needing a mac computer. Some of the features of ios9 really excite me and with me now having two devices I can take the change of there maybe being some issues in the beta

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

There are going to be plenty of complaints from public beta testers wondering why their phone sucks since the BETA update.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

The guys at Apple are braver than anyone that I know. I see this a 100% suicide mission. Of course, that's just my opinion.

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site

Had my piece of cake of betas when I was on Android flashing hobby. Saw what an unstable beta can do, so I will consider twice before signing in 😆

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site

Had my piece of cake of betas when I was on Android flashing hobby. Saw what an unstable beta can do, so I will consider twice before signing in ��

I completely understand. That is why I only install the beta on a device I can afford to lose.

BlaineP

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site

I just signed up. Just because we signed up doesn't mean we actually have to download it when it comes out. Right ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711