Public Beta - available now (7/9/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Mine has been running pretty smooth so far. I do have a small issue that if I need to reboot it takes a while before I can actually enter my passcode. The screen seems frozen for about 7 seconds. I haven't had any of the Safari issues you did.

My phone became an absolute nightmare lol. The keyboard appearing in the settings of the phone was the funniest thing I have ever seen lol

Posted via the iMore App for Android

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Wtf. I downloaded the restore and now iTunes is telling me "there was a problem downloading the software for the iPhone. The requested resource was not found." NOW I am getting annoyed

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
You didn't accidentally click in the search bar at the top of settings did you? That's the only time I get keyboard up in setting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My phone has been non stop asking me to sign into my iCloud account even though I am already signed into it. I think the keyboard just got stuck at one point

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Ok I had to put my phone back into recovery mode again. For some reason it had come out of recovery mode. Now it seems to be extracting the software

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Regarding the News app, is your Region set to US?

Sorry I should explain .. I have the actual news app even thou it crashes constantly and the for you section never loads ...
But I am missing the news section in the search area under the apps and places section ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436538897.842467.jpg

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Sorry I should explain .. I have the actual news app even thou it crashes constantly and the for you section never loads ...
But I am missing the news section in the search area under the apps and places section

Got it. It took a while to populate, but I don't see a way to tweak that info. Apparently, it's not related to the News app content, either. I guess it's not fully baked at this point.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Got it. It took a while to populate, but I don't see a way to tweak that info. Apparently, it's not related to the News app content, either. I guess it's not fully baked at this point.

That's what I am thinking also

truenorthstrong

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
So far everything seems to be running smooth for me, except the news app crashing but I don't really like it anyway because most articles you have to click to read more, I hate that, and I will stick with newsify where you don't have to do those extra steps. One more thing, still nothing showing up in my search, does location have to be on for it to show up?

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
The speed of the public beta website today was so much faster you would swear it was a different website. I am currently downloading the beta on my phone and it even seems to be downloading faster too. I'm keeping my fingers crossed I down have the same installation issue I did yesterday where I had to hit install three times before it would install. Before that it gave me an error message. I'm thinking that may have been my problem. If this doesnt sort the issue I'm not doing this again. I only get 35gb between my phone and wifi every month and so far doing this I have used up close to 6gb. 1.7gb x2 for downloading the beta and 2.26gb for downloading the restore. Please let it work this time xd

farb12

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Public beta has been a little glitchy but definitely worth it for me.

Not sure if I'm a fan of the new app switcher. In iOS 8 you could see the full card which helped when your trying to reference something without going into that app. I do like the the cards bigger though.

Love the spotlight suggestions!!

Like the fact that reminders stay on your lock screen until you mark them completed too.

I finally got the pull down notifications by time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro