Yes I am. I'm hoping now that the website is no longer congested and is actually running smoothly that I won't have issues this time

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    Mine has been running pretty smooth so far. I do have a small issue that if I need to reboot it takes a while before I can actually enter my passcode. The screen seems frozen for about 7 seconds. I haven't had any of the Safari issues you did.
    07-10-2015 09:45 AM
    Mine has been running pretty smooth so far. I do have a small issue that if I need to reboot it takes a while before I can actually enter my passcode. The screen seems frozen for about 7 seconds. I haven't had any of the Safari issues you did.
    My phone became an absolute nightmare lol. The keyboard appearing in the settings of the phone was the funniest thing I have ever seen lol

07-10-2015 09:46 AM
    My phone became an absolute nightmare lol. The keyboard appearing in the settings of the phone was the funniest thing I have ever seen lol

Good thing you have another phone then, eh.
    07-10-2015 09:48 AM
    Good thing you have another phone then, eh.
    Exactly. It means that I see the things that were happening as more hilarious than the end of the world lol

msm0511 likes this.
    07-10-2015 09:48 AM
    Wtf. I downloaded the restore and now iTunes is telling me "there was a problem downloading the software for the iPhone. The requested resource was not found." NOW I am getting annoyed

07-10-2015 09:59 AM
    Reboot the phone I was same way and then it showed .. I'm missing news but I'm going to give it some time to learn or populate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding the News app, is your Region set to US?
    07-10-2015 10:00 AM
    Wow. My keyboard just popped up in settings lmao.

I'm jealous of all you people that seem to have a completely fine beta. Mine is beyond buggy lmao Attachment 84919
    You didn't accidentally click in the search bar at the top of settings did you? That's the only time I get keyboard up in setting

07-10-2015 10:03 AM
    You didn't accidentally click in the search bar at the top of settings did you? That's the only time I get keyboard up in setting

My phone has been non stop asking me to sign into my iCloud account even though I am already signed into it. I think the keyboard just got stuck at one point
    07-10-2015 10:05 AM
    Ok I had to put my phone back into recovery mode again. For some reason it had come out of recovery mode. Now it seems to be extracting the software

07-10-2015 10:14 AM
    Regarding the News app, is your Region set to US?
    Sorry I should explain .. I have the actual news app even thou it crashes constantly and the for you section never loads ...
    But I am missing the news section in the search area under the apps and places section Public Beta - available now (7/9/15)-imageuploadedbytapatalk1436538897.842467.jpg

07-10-2015 10:33 AM
    Can someone please tell me how to archive a backup on the new iTunes?

07-10-2015 10:38 AM
    Sorry I should explain .. I have the actual news app even thou it crashes constantly and the for you section never loads ...
    But I am missing the news section in the search area under the apps and places section

Got it. It took a while to populate, but I don't see a way to tweak that info. Apparently, it's not related to the News app content, either. I guess it's not fully baked at this point.
    07-10-2015 10:52 AM
    Got it. It took a while to populate, but I don't see a way to tweak that info. Apparently, it's not related to the News app content, either. I guess it's not fully baked at this point.
    That's what I am thinking also

07-10-2015 10:55 AM
    my imessage has been wonky- but I dont know if thats an imessage thing or a beta thing or both
    07-10-2015 11:02 AM
    Ya delayed imessages, phone calls and delayed voice mail notifications.
    07-10-2015 11:21 AM
    Ya delayed imessages, phone calls and delayed voice mail notifications.
    Think that's a beta issue

Sent from my iPhone 6
    07-10-2015 11:28 AM
    So far everything seems to be running smooth for me, except the news app crashing but I don't really like it anyway because most articles you have to click to read more, I hate that, and I will stick with newsify where you don't have to do those extra steps. One more thing, still nothing showing up in my search, does location have to be on for it to show up?
    07-10-2015 11:45 AM
    The speed of the public beta website today was so much faster you would swear it was a different website. I am currently downloading the beta on my phone and it even seems to be downloading faster too. I'm keeping my fingers crossed I down have the same installation issue I did yesterday where I had to hit install three times before it would install. Before that it gave me an error message. I'm thinking that may have been my problem. If this doesnt sort the issue I'm not doing this again. I only get 35gb between my phone and wifi every month and so far doing this I have used up close to 6gb. 1.7gb x2 for downloading the beta and 2.26gb for downloading the restore. Please let it work this time xd

07-10-2015 12:06 PM
    Dumped it again. Not worth it at this time.
    Hansana likes this.
    07-10-2015 12:15 PM
    My phone updated but now it's currently stuck on updating icloud settings in the set up...

07-10-2015 12:35 PM
    Public beta has been a little glitchy but definitely worth it for me.

Not sure if I'm a fan of the new app switcher. In iOS 8 you could see the full card which helped when your trying to reference something without going into that app. I do like the the cards bigger though.

Love the spotlight suggestions!!

Like the fact that reminders stay on your lock screen until you mark them completed too.

I finally got the pull down notifications by time!!!
    07-10-2015 12:54 PM
    But I am missing the news section in the search area under the apps and places section Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436538897.842467.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	108.4 KB 
ID:	84927

At least your getting something on your spotlight. I have had 9 for almost 24 hours now and nothing ever shows up on it. This is the one feature I was looking forward to. All my notes just disappeared also. Ugh.
    07-10-2015 12:58 PM
    I'm trying to download the public beta, but I keep getting the error as posted below. Any suggestions?

07-10-2015 12:58 PM
    Decided to install the public beta on my iPod touch and my iPhone 6 yesterday, ended up restoring my iPhone back to 8.4 but kept my iPod touch on the public beta. The public beta is stable but some things didn't feel right on my phone to keep it (mainly Apple music and the keyboard). Still using it on my iPod touch but I still can't get use to the keyboard.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    07-10-2015 01:00 PM
    Not sure if I'm a fan of the new app switcher. In iOS 8 you could see the full card which helped when your trying to reference something without going into that app.
    Yes, I am definitely going to miss that about the current iOS!

07-10-2015 01:01 PM
415 ... 7891011 ...