im in the UK so will my apple pay still work and everything else? i also noticed the notifications were not coming threw when the should have done and yes i reported it
    Yes Apple Pay works no problem in iOS 9. It's doesn't work on beta 3 of Apple watch OS 2 and EE WI-FI calling doesn't work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Deanig_12 and Just_Me_D like this.
    07-19-2015 03:02 PM
    Yes Apple Pay works no problem in iOS 9. It's doesn't work on beta 3 of Apple watch OS 2 and EE WI-FI calling doesn't work.

Cool thanks guys al think about it lol
    07-19-2015 03:03 PM
    You will get that screen when you restore a device without first disabling the iCloud Activation Lock via the Find My iPhone feature.
    But I never restored though.
    07-19-2015 05:28 PM
    I don't know. I mean, if Pay is available in the U.K. then I don't know why it wouldn't. The only notification issues I am having are regarding iMore email notifications.
    My issue is with iMore notifications spamming my email. I turned them off in the iMore settings but they keep showing up.
    07-19-2015 05:30 PM
    But I never restored though.
    I don't know what to tell you, my friend. I've only gotten that screen whenever I've restored my device and forgot to disable the Find My iPhone feature.
    07-19-2015 05:32 PM
    Tapatalk keeps crashing when I try to check my Tapatalk notifications inside the app. As long as I don't tap on that part of the app, it doesn't crash. It's quite strange.
    07-19-2015 05:33 PM
    I don't know what to tell you, my friend. I've only gotten that screen whenever I've restored my device and forgot to disable the Find My iPhone feature.
    Going to check if I reported it. Thanks.
    07-19-2015 05:33 PM
    Going to check if I reported it. Thanks.
    You're very welcome, sir...
    07-19-2015 05:34 PM
    From my forum moderating point of view... I've seen fewer issues with Public Beta users here on iOS8 than there were with previous iterations of iOS that had no Public Beta...
    Yeah. I've noticed that the threads are more peaceful. Probably because people aren't spamming the forums looking for ways to get their UDID registered for access to a Dev account. And now those sites probably won't be making any more money off of selling spots on their Dev accounts. it's a win-win for us and apple.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-19-2015 05:45 PM
    It is beyond me why the website is asking if you want to download the 8.4 beta. Why would anyone want to download the 8.4 beta when 8.4 has already been released?

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    There are going to be further 8.4.x updates for iOS 8.4.
    07-19-2015 05:48 PM
    Will participation in the public beta program require a restore after install of the final release like the developer program?
    I don't think so. I think the profile will take you to the GM version and then you can delete the profile to get the public release.
    07-19-2015 05:50 PM
    I'm feeling hyped about all of this integration but I'm also worrying that one day there will be this one software that is going to promise to connect all of our devices for seamless usage and then end up taking over the world. OSX Genisys...
    07-19-2015 05:57 PM
    I'm feeling hyped about all of this integration but I'm also worrying that one day there will be this one software that is going to promise to connect all of our devices for seamless usage and then end up taking over the world. OSX Genisys...
    More integration will surely lead to less privacy, in my opinion.
    07-19-2015 06:00 PM
    More integration will surely lead to less privacy, in my opinion.
    Yeah. Since its going through the cloud and not locally. But Apple is trying to make the data anonymous so it can't be directly linked to a single user.
    Just_Me_D and Deanig_12 like this.
    07-19-2015 06:09 PM
    Can anyone please try tango app to see if it crashes ? Tango developers just sent in an update of the app and I need to know if they updated the app for iOS 9 beta before I install it .. Thank you
    A developer cannot update an app for new iOS 9 APIs before its official release. If the issue was caused by a tweaked iOS 8 API in the iOS 9 beta, they can release a fix for that as long as the fix still works for the official iOS 8 release.
    07-20-2015 08:25 AM
    Can anyone please try tango app to see if it crashes ? Tango developers just sent in an update of the app and I need to know if they updated the app for iOS 9 beta before I install it .. Thank you
    Just downloaded it, it crashes upon opening the app.. This is the version I downloaded. Don't know if it's the updated one. Guess not because it's from July 13th
    Public Beta - available now (7/9/15)-imageuploadedbytapatalk1437395328.921998.jpg

Depending on the review team of Apple, it can take a while before the update is available in the AppStore
    07-20-2015 08:28 AM
    Are any of you guys using two factor authentication with iOS 9 and the El Capitan public betas? I have an issue that I can't download from iTunes on my MBP anymore. When I sign into iTunes on my MBP it displays a code to enter into my iPhone. However, my iPhone sends a code to enter on my MBP. Basically they're both trying to send a code, but nowhere to enter a code on either device.

All things considered, iOS 9 public beta is much more stable than El Capitan. I'm having tons of issues with my MBP, but very few with my iPhone 6.
    07-20-2015 11:54 AM
    Are any of you guys using two factor authentication with iOS 9 and the El Capitan public betas? I have an issue that I can't download from iTunes on my MBP anymore. When I sign into iTunes on my MBP it displays a code to enter into my iPhone. However, my iPhone sends a code to enter on my MBP. Basically they're both trying to send a code, but nowhere to enter a code on either device.

All things considered, iOS 9 public beta is much more stable than El Capitan. I'm having tons of issues with my MBP, but very few with my iPhone 6.
    I never beta test anything password or account related unless I'm 100% sure I won't be locked out.
    07-20-2015 02:17 PM
    I never beta test anything password or account related unless I'm 100% sure I won't be locked out.
    I probably shoulda thought more about it. I can manage it all using my iPhone, but I don't always use it. I also have an Android phone that I use. Being locked out of iTunes on my MBP just makes it difficult to add new downloaded music to my M9.
    07-20-2015 03:36 PM
    The red '1' badge on the settings app showed up and when I opened the app, it showed up under software update. I tapped on software update and the app crashed and rebooted my phone. Now the badge isn't there anymore. Anyone else experience this?
    07-20-2015 06:33 PM
    The red '1' badge on the settings app showed up and when I opened the app, it showed up under software update. I tapped on software update and the app crashed and rebooted my phone. Now the badge isn't there anymore. Anyone else experience this?
    Ooo was it another update?
    07-20-2015 06:39 PM
    Ooo just come across this very intresting

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/when-wi...release-459741
    07-20-2015 06:44 PM
    Ooo just come across this very intresting

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/when-wi...release-459741
    Hope it is today but chances are next Tuesday.
    There is also no reason why they can't put out a developer beta update without a public one. There always seems to be a beta in the middle that makes the software worse and they might only want to give that developers.

Deanig_12 likes this.
    07-21-2015 01:54 AM
    Developer beta released no public yet

07-21-2015 02:36 PM
    They're probably waiting to take out the first round of bugs before releasing it to the public. Should be here sometime this week or next week.
    07-21-2015 03:42 PM
415 ... 14151617