I'm sorry, but...... what?
    I believe success was achieved at downgrading to iOS 8.4
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-12-2015 09:19 PM
    Anyone with an iPhone6 getting the news app crashing all of a sudden? Was fine until a few minutes ago... I had just restarted it... Tried the News app... It crashed.... Restarted again... Still crashing. Works on iPad fine. And I'm now seeing the fuller search page when swiping left from the home page that I wasn't getting... The fun of running the beta...
    07-12-2015 10:20 PM
    Anyone with an iPhone6 getting the news app crashing all of a sudden? Was fine until a few minutes ago... I had just restarted it... Tried the News app... It crashed.... Restarted again... Still crashing. Works on iPad fine. And I'm now seeing the fuller search page when swiping left from the home page that I wasn't getting... The fun of running the beta...
    Yup. Already sent a bug report to Apple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-13-2015 01:04 AM
    Yup my NewsApp is crashing too on certain technology topics or articles
    07-13-2015 05:01 AM
    So far I have identified 13 bugs in various places of iOS 9 and or Apps and reported them already.
    07-13-2015 05:02 AM
    Has anyone had their keyboard disappear and be transparent but able to type if you know about where the keys should be?
    07-13-2015 05:04 AM
    Has anyone had their keyboard disappear and be transparent but able to type if you know about where the keys should be?
    Yup, happened to me a few times but lately it doesn't happen anymore
    07-13-2015 05:06 AM
    I believe success was achieved at downgrading to iOS 8.4
    Yes I was able to revert back to official IOS 8.4 after 9 attempts of trying
    07-13-2015 05:19 AM
    FWIW...the news app is behaving normally again for me...must have been a server-side issue.
    07-13-2015 07:14 AM
    So far I have identified 13 bugs in various places of iOS 9 and or Apps and reported them already.
    I've noticed HBO GO app crashes a lot if you exit the app and come right back to it. Not sure if it's an ios 9 bug of not

07-13-2015 07:37 AM
    Anyone figure out how to fix the spotlight search for things to show up?
    07-13-2015 02:35 PM
    Anyone figure out how to fix the spotlight search for things to show up?
    For me it was time... things just showed up for me yesterday...
    07-13-2015 03:22 PM
    Can anyone please try tango app to see if it crashes ? Tango developers just sent in an update of the app and I need to know if they updated the app for iOS 9 beta before I install it .. Thank you
    Developers can not yet even submit apps with new iOS9 SDK elements yet... so there are no apps updated for iOS9 yet...
    07-13-2015 03:32 PM
    For me it was time... things just showed up for me yesterday...
    Do you have locations on at all times? Background refresh on? I have locations off, so I am wondering if maybe it has something to do with location services being off.
    07-13-2015 04:22 PM
    Do you have locations on at all times? Background refresh on?
    Yes, Yes... Could try turning location services on for a time...
    07-13-2015 04:29 PM
    Found a fix for spotlight not showing up, here it is...

Settings
    General
    Restrictions
    Enter code to access the restrictions options
    Scroll down to "Privacy" category and select "Location Services"
    Then scroll all the way down to "System Services"
    Find "Spotlight Suggestions" --> make sure it is turned "ON"
    Also find "Popular Near Me' --> make sure it is turned "ON"
    Go back to General
    Select "Spotlight Search"
    Turn off --> Siri and Spotlight Suggestions
    Do a hard turn off of your iphone
    Go back to "Spotlight Search" and turn "ON" --> Siri and Spotlight Suggestions
    Exit out and try to see if the far left search page will start displaying the Siri and Spotlight suggestions. You may have to tinker with the search few times and go back and forth to this page.
    kch50428 likes this.
    07-13-2015 05:40 PM

Settings
    General
    Restrictions
    Go back to General
    Exit out and try to see if the far left search page will start displaying the Siri and Spotlight suggestions. You may have to tinker with the search few times and go back and forth to this page.
    I was having a couple of issues with iOS 9 beta 3 on my iPhone 5 so I reinstalled using iTunes. Afterwards, I get everything on the search screen as it should, except the News feed.

I went to try this, and realized that I have no restrictions enabled, so I had to skip that part. Followed through the process and still no fix.

However, now that I have done that, I see another anomaly: The contact "suggestions" only show 3 people across. The 4th position is blank. If I tap "show more", I see a total of 6 contacts - the rightmost column in both rows is empty.

Still lots of wonky bugs with this one. I'm really of the mind that there is no absolute rhyme or reason at this point. Maybe beta 4 will fix it.

And I am still seeing the misalignment between the title bar and the search field on this screen.
    07-13-2015 06:11 PM
    Can anyone please try tango app to see if it crashes ? Tango developers just sent in an update of the app and I need to know if they updated the app for iOS 9 beta before I install it .. Thank you
    Dude, I refuse to believe ONE app is keeping you from updating to iOS 9 beta, especially when you can easily downgrade back to 8.4. Having said that, install the public beta, if you haven't already, and then install the aforementioned app. If it works, great, if it doesn't, uninstall it and downgrade back to iOS 8.4, if necessary. Furthermore, it's not uncommon for an app to work flawlessly on one device and then crash on another.
    07-13-2015 06:15 PM

Settings
    General
    Restrictions
    Go back to General

I didn't do that but it made me realize part of it made sense so what I did was turn sire suggestions off and turned my iPad off. Then turned it back on and some more info was there . I turned it off again with it checked on and turned my iPad on again and it works

Edit: Did the same thing on my iPhone and worked as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    07-13-2015 07:10 PM
    I've had my devices legitimately signed up on a developer account since iOS 9 beta 1, but MONTHS previous had registered for the public beta for iOS (back when Apple watch was announced, and Tim Cook announced the public beta for iOS 8.3? which I signed up for immediately...but never seemed to materialize!)

The other day, I got my email about being in the public beta...proceed to download! I got the certificate/profile installed and was told to do a reset of device. I did but then never got the prompt to download the actual public beta! (However, after the reset I did get the "app" to report bugs)

My question is...should I should proceed as is, and wait for the next beta update (will it be the public beta or the developer beta when it does hit for me?), or should I downgrade to iOS 8.4 and then install the public beta? OR, as I haven't found ANYWHERE...are the two betas BIT FOR BIT the same, and going forward it doesn't matter which one is on my devices since they're both the same?

HELP!!!
    07-14-2015 11:11 AM
    Developer account will get updates a bit faster then public beta.
    Tartarus likes this.
    07-14-2015 11:25 AM
    I'm missing the option to take a picture with the volume button

Sent from my spacey grey  6
    07-14-2015 11:40 AM
    I've had my devices legitimately signed up on a developer account since iOS 9 beta 1, but MONTHS previous had registered for the public beta for iOS (back when Apple watch was announced, and Tim Cook announced the public beta for iOS 8.3? which I signed up for immediately...but never seemed to materialize!)

The other day, I got my email about being in the public beta...proceed to download! I got the certificate/profile installed and was told to do a reset of device. I did but then never got the prompt to download the actual public beta! (However, after the reset I did get the "app" to report bugs)

My question is...should I should proceed as is, and wait for the next beta update (will it be the public beta or the developer beta when it does hit for me?), or should I downgrade to iOS 8.4 and then install the public beta? OR, as I haven't found ANYWHERE...are the two betas BIT FOR BIT the same, and going forward it doesn't matter which one is on my devices since they're both the same?

HELP!!!
    I don't know, but being that you already have a dev account, I would continue to use it to get your beta updates if I were you. As others have stated, the developer beta will 'more than likely' be updated more frequently than the public beta. Furthermore, you're already familiar with how to obtain the dev beta.
    07-14-2015 11:46 AM
    I'm missing the option to take a picture with the volume button

Sent from my spacey grey  6
    Yup, same here. I also sometimes get "Cannot supply null URL" in the "For you" section in the music app. Reported to apple, but has anyone else got this?

07-14-2015 03:24 PM
    LTE is being very picky about what can use the cellular connection. Downgrading to iOS 8
    07-14-2015 06:53 PM
415 ... 1213141516 ...