Hi,

Any one know any application that will help me have variable security on my iPhone 5s v8.4 ?
    Ok let me explain it...

I want to hide some apps, pics, videos etc. So ex If I scan my thumb (or enter pass code 1) it should show all hidden things, if I scan forefinger (or enter pass code 2) it should only show the superficial things and not the hidden things.

Any body know any app that can do this ?

Thanks.

UPDATE : Partially got the solution from guest account :
    Last edited by Bosco Don; 08-04-2015 at 09:49 AM.
    08-02-2015 10:44 AM
    Hi,

Any one know any application that will help me have variable security on my iPhone 5s v8.4 ?
    Ok let me explain it...

I want to hide some apps, pics, videos etc. So ex If I scan my thumb (or enter pass code 1) it should show all hidden things, if I scan forefinger (or enter pass code 2) it should only show the superficial things and not the hidden things.

Any body know any app that can do this ?

Thanks.
    No.
    08-02-2015 10:48 AM
    Nothing does that. You could upload photos and videos to apps like Box and Dropbox and stay logged out. There's no way to hide apos. Put them in a folder way over on the last screen page. You can hide photos on the camera roll by long pressing the photo and choosing "hide". But they still show in Moments under Photos. It's best to simply keep the phone locked and don't allow anyone to use it.
    08-02-2015 11:03 AM
    Thats a good advise not to let anyone use the phone but there are times when you are forced to open it for friends and then you just pray they dont open a particular app see pics or read text etc... just wondering if that can be done !
    08-02-2015 11:06 AM
    Thats a good advise not to let anyone use the phone but there are times when you are forced to open it for friends and then you just pray they dont open a particular app see pics or read text etc... just wondering if that can be done !
    You need new friends. I cannot think of a time when I was 'forced to open' up my iPhone or any other phone I've had since 1989 for any friend, co-worker or acquaintance....Ever! My 'friends' aren't the snooping type anyway.
    08-02-2015 11:14 AM
    Me neither ↑↑↑↑!
    08-02-2015 02:56 PM