Ever since I bought my iPhone 6 running on iOS 8.4 the phone will always change my restrictions for explicit music content to clean and even if I change it back to explicit, it will somehow revert it back awhile later.

Anyone else having the same issue or know a fix for this? This is extremely annoying as it hides all the explicit songs in my music library on my iPhone.
    08-02-2015 03:45 AM
    I've never run into problems like that with any iOS installation, but to be fair, I've never installed iOS 8.4 except on my iPad Mini, but because my youngest son primarily uses it, I keep the restrictions setting to 'Clean'. I'll check it periodically throughout the day to see if it changes from clean to explicit, although yours is vice-versa.
    08-02-2015 09:36 AM
    Try setting it, then do a hard reset.
    Hold the top power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.

Good luck! If that doesn't work, try Reset All Settings. Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. You won't lose anything, but you will have to reset everything. Notifications, alerts, Settings, wallpapers, location Settings, etc.
    08-02-2015 11:19 AM