8.4.1 Beta 1 Has been released

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm sure it's a JB patch but if it went into beta, there is much going on with fixes and not just a JB patch.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
possibly a jailbreak patch?

A jailbreak patch would most likely be outright released to the public. I don't think there has been a case where Apple immediately released an update to stop jailbreaking. They know most of their users have no idea what that is, to be honest.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
A jailbreak patch would most likely be outright released to the public. I don't think there has been a case where Apple immediately released an update to stop jailbreaking. They know most of their users have no idea what that is, to be honest.

Apple is not in a rush to release a patch. Look how long 8.1.2 was out before they released a 8.1.3 bug fix update that included a patch. I believe it was at least 2-3 months in between. Patching JB's aren't their priority anymore. When ever they decide to release a bug fix update, then they'll include a patch at that time.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know if this beta includes a toggle for higher quality over cellular for Apple music?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen