My notes on icloud.com are no longer displayed in the icloud tab in my notes on my iPhone.. I have tried everything from resetting the phone, turning icloud notes on and off, deleting my icloud account from my phone.. Also if I make a note on my phone it doesn't appear on icloud.com

Only Notes is effected, no other app is having these problems.. Anyone got any ideas?
    07-10-2015 02:49 PM
    sometimes you need to turn off Notes syncing in settings on all your devices - reboot them - then turn on notes syncing again... if that doesn't work - try logging out of iCloud on all devices... reboot - then sign in to iCloud again.
    07-10-2015 04:07 PM
    Do you have other accounts, such as Gmail, Exchange, etc configured on your device, or a third party app that syncs with Reminders? A lot of these have syncing of notes, so one of them could have somehow "commandeered" it, most likely via Reminders. There are a lot of third party apps and services that sync with Reminders (if you opt them to) and this could cause issues with "missing" reminders, and also missing notes.
    07-10-2015 04:10 PM
    sometimes you need to turn off Notes syncing in settings on all your devices - reboot them - then turn on notes syncing again... if that doesn't work - try logging out of iCloud on all devices... reboot - then sign in to iCloud again.
    Tried all that with no success.

Do you have other accounts, such as Gmail, Exchange, etc configured on your device, or a third party app that syncs with Reminders? A lot of these have syncing of notes, so one of them could have somehow "commandeered" it, most likely via Reminders. There are a lot of third party apps and services that sync with Reminders (if you opt them to) and this could cause issues with "missing" reminders, and also missing notes.
    I only have iCloud setup for Notes not gmail or anything like that, installed no new apps for months and my Notes have only just stopped working today.
    07-10-2015 04:25 PM
    Tried all that with no success.

I only have iCloud setup for Notes not gmail or anything like that, installed no new apps for months and my Notes have only just stopped working today.
    Well, I would suggest resetting network settings (Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings).
    07-10-2015 04:34 PM
    Well, I would suggest resetting network settings (Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings).
    How could this possibly effect iCloud?
    07-10-2015 05:28 PM
    How could this possibly effect iCloud?
    It has fixed a lot of syncing issues for me in the past. I can't say for certain what the issue is in your case, but if it is syncing gone awry, then it is worth a shot to reset network settings.
    10-22-2015 03:20 PM