Why is my internet very slow with the iOS 8.4 update?

I

iMore Question

Internet very slow with ios 8.4 update

We updated our iPads and iPhones - now the internet is sometimes not accessible or is very very slow.

I do not want to resent the network since we will lose access to internet at various places.

Any help?

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: Internet very slow with ios 8.4 update

Are you having this problem on Wi-Fi only? Or Wi-Fi and cellular?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Internet very slow with ios 8.4 update

We updated our iPads and iPhones - now the internet is sometimes not accessible or is very very slow.

I do not want to resent the network since we will lose access to internet at various places.

Any help?

It always amuses me how people seeking help don't want to do the very thing that could fix the problem. Having said that, you can try rebooting your iPhones and iPads, rebooting your wireless router and cable/DSL modems. Other than that, you're going to have to do what you don't want to do.

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Any help?

You won't lose anything. Just enter all the passcodes back. You should have them all somewhere safe with your other passwords.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site

t always amuses me how people seeking help don't want to do the very thing that could fix the problem.
I find this to be true with my day to day dealings with the public in general as well, so it's not just limited to iMore.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

My phone is broken but i want to do absolutely nothing for it to be fixed lol

My wifes iphone 6 would not stay on LTE it would keep defaulting back to 3G
She has to have roaming turned off because she is so close to the border for work or her phone will think she is in Mexico.
I thought that maybe the signal was just weak at the moment or something.. Anyways i reset network setting etc etc . Still no go
only to figure out it was a case she put on it that just snapped around the edge of the phone and was metal...It was blocking some signal.

My point is you have to be willing to trouble shoot if you want to fix something yourself or even ask for help for that matter.

If not take it to apple or a repair shop so you do not have to and pay someone else.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711