Hey guys,

I finally managed to get some of my Apple Music playlists and albums marked for offline. However, I noticed that the little icon to indicate which music is available offline is not showing up on anything that was downloaded? Also, when I turn on the option to only show offline music, my library stays the same and doesn't not filter at all...

Could it possibly be a bug or is it just me?
    07-01-2015 12:56 PM
    That's odd. When I select to only show offline music it changes and gives me only the songs stored for offline. May be a bug for some people.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    07-01-2015 01:50 PM
    Your offline and online music shouldn't be the same unless you download your entire library. When I toggle between the two the differences are seen. And something to indicate individual songs offline would be great.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus
    07-01-2015 02:00 PM
    That's odd. When I select to only show offline music it changes and gives me only the songs stored for offline. May be a bug for some people.

Actually I think it is working fine now, but something was wrong there for a little bit.

A lot of reviews talk about the little icon that appears for downloaded music but I still don't see it on any of my songs marked offline. Hopefully that will fix itself soon!
    07-01-2015 02:07 PM
    Actually I think it is working fine now, but something was wrong there for a little bit.

A lot of reviews talk about the little icon that appears for downloaded music but I still don't see it on any of my songs marked offline. Hopefully that will fix itself soon!
    My offline songs are not marked either. Not sure where it's supposed to be but I don't see anything different from the songs in the cloud.

07-01-2015 02:10 PM
    My offline songs are not marked either. Not sure where it's supposed to be but I don't see anything different from the songs in the cloud.

It shows as a phone icon in the top right corner of the song.

It's a little buggy because some songs that are on my device don't have the icon. Hopefully they fix it soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    cwbcpa and Pale Wraith like this.
    07-01-2015 03:09 PM

https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07...1d4f6d1567.jpg

It's a little buggy because some songs that are on my device don't have the icon. Hopefully they fix it soon.

Thank you. I see it is on each song. It would have taken me a while to see that. Thank you!

07-01-2015 03:15 PM

You should tell Verizon to put you up a new tower! 1 dot? You get any dropped calls?
    07-01-2015 03:33 PM

None of my downloads have that which make me wonder if it's a matter of waiting for Apple's server to catch up and notice I have downloaded content.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus
    07-01-2015 07:12 PM