I just noticed that if I use Siri to play a playlist it streams the playlist. Haven't fount a way to get Siri to play downloaded content.

Edit: And I tried it again and Siri played the playlist locally.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus
    Last edited by Pale Wraith; 07-03-2015 at 09:36 PM.
    07-03-2015 07:00 AM
    There's no News & Talk showing up in the Radio tab for me.

Roland
    I'm in Canada. Maybe it varies by jurisdiction?

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    07-04-2015 12:24 AM
    There's no News & Talk showing up in the Radio tab for me.

Roland
    The only thing I see is NPR.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus
    07-04-2015 01:18 AM
    I'll more than likely continue to subscribe. I like the layout vs tidal and I like not having to use an additional app. I have all of my music right there, plus anything else I want to hear; from album to radio.
    Spencerdl and Closingracer like this.
    07-04-2015 02:19 AM
    I just hate they took away the iTunes Radio Stations I liked. This happened at the beginning of iOS 8. 5 of my 8 stations were gone. But I found 2 of them online and added them back a few months ago. Now they're gone again and I can't get them back. And those we can create? Every 3rd song or so is the artist the station was created from. They should offer all the same stations that were in iOS 7. That's one of my biggest complaints with Music. The other is I can't stand Beats 1 Radio. They don't play much of anything I like.
    07-04-2015 08:13 AM
    I just hate they took away the iTunes Radio Stations I liked. This happened at the beginning of iOS 8. 5 of my 8 stations were gone. But I found 2 of them online and added them back a few months ago. Now they're gone again and I can't get them back. And those we can create? Every 3rd song or so is the artist the station was created from. They should offer all the same stations that were in iOS 7. That's one of my biggest complaints with Music. The other is I can't stand Beats 1 Radio. They don't play much of anything I like.
    Beats 1 radio is for the trendy music like Taylor Swift, all that hip-hop and etc. I personally like it.

Also for anybody who loves Taylor Swift this is the only place you can find all her albums. Google play has some of her older ones but not 1989.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-05-2015 10:16 AM
    I've been using if for a few days now and still am enjoying it to the point I'm not using my Google play app any more. I am thinking of canceling it now but will probably wait until the three month period is over to decide if saving $2 is worth using it over apple music. From what I've read the bit rate is worse at an unconfirmed 256 vs 320 with Spotify and Google but Tbh I don't notice a huge difference.* I love the radio unlike with Google service which is OK.

* the verge is where I read it I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-05-2015 10:20 AM
    Apple Music is my first music streaming service and I am really glad I gave this a try (despite the quirks and bugs). The ability to merge my library with a 90% plus Apple catalogue...with the ability to add music I don't own into the playlists I use every day is an exciting feature. I did mention that I'm a streaming n00b, didn't I? I consider myself a pop music snob and have brushed aside any playlists that I haven't created. Yet I am enjoying the curated playlists a lot. I spend about half of all my time in that section of AM, and that was not what I expected.
    I am also an iMore newbie. Been reading the site for a long time and finally decided to join.
    Cheers
    cwbcpa and ladyc0524 like this.
    07-07-2015 08:18 PM
    It was there on the 1st & 2nd of July though.

Roland
    07-08-2015 01:48 PM
34 12