Now I just need to transfer my spotify playlists into Apple music...

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk
    iknrisms and nikkisharif like this.
    06-30-2015 12:53 PM
    Beats 1 isn't my type of station as far as the music being played, but it will find its audience. I do like Apple Music though.
    06-30-2015 12:56 PM
    If iCloud Music Library would cooperate.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus
    Flow39 and cobra302 like this.
    06-30-2015 01:01 PM
    I just noticed that album art is being applied to my songs that don't have any... And to songs that already have... Some of it is wrong though...

Edit: some of my songs are also being "upgraded"

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk
    06-30-2015 01:03 PM
    If iCloud Music Library would cooperate.

Seriously, it won't turn on no matter how many times I try! >
    06-30-2015 01:18 PM
    Seriously, it won't turn on no matter how many times I try! >
    It finally did for me and my library is now loading.

06-30-2015 01:23 PM
    I miss the "shuffle all" option that used to be at the very top when viewing all songs - or am I just not seeing it?
    06-30-2015 01:25 PM
    Beats 1 is pretty impressive. Good flow of varying genres. Zane Lowe is awesome as expected and like stated above it's cool to bring this new spin on international radio. Like we all jammed Jamie xx at the same time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nikkisharif likes this.
    06-30-2015 01:38 PM
    Beats 1 is pretty impressive. Good flow of varying genres. Zane Lowe is awesome as expected and like stated above it's cool to bring this new spin on international radio. Like we all jammed Jamie xx at the same time

I've only listened to a few songs on Beats 1 so far but I like it. The DJ patter isn't as annoying as I thought it might be. And even though the genres played so far aren't my favorite, I've somehow liked the songs so Zane must be doing a good job of picking the best in each genre.
    iknrisms likes this.
    06-30-2015 01:41 PM
    I've only listened to a few songs on Beats 1 so far but I like it. The DJ patter isn't as annoying as I thought it might be. And even though the genres played so far aren't my favorite, I've somehow liked the songs so Zane must be doing a good job of picking the best in each genre.
    Agree. Haven't been overly thrilled with each choice but it was cool hearing AC/DC alongside Dr. Dre and Beck, etc. Good mix. If Apple is using a similar method in their playlist curation (hand-selection) then the way we discover new music just expanded. Exciting stuff happening today lol

nikkisharif likes this.
    06-30-2015 01:44 PM
    When i go into my music library after updating 8.4 the only songs in there are the ones i purchased via iTunes not songs i got elsewhere. So i find them in my iTunes library no problem but i can't drag the songs over to the iPhone anymore, any ideas why?
    cobra302 likes this.
    06-30-2015 01:48 PM
    Can't change the sort option for my music. It's default is by artists but when I change it to albums it still sorts by artist.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    06-30-2015 02:03 PM
    Will the iTunes desktop application also be updated to add Apple Music and the new logo?

06-30-2015 02:04 PM

Yup. It's not Top 40ish stuff that I thought. Hopefully it stays this way and evolves even more. I liked that first song "City" by Spring King
    06-30-2015 02:05 PM
    When i go into my music library after updating 8.4 the only songs in there are the ones i purchased via iTunes not songs i got elsewhere. So i find them in my iTunes library no problem but i can't drag the songs over to the iPhone anymore, any ideas why?
    Do you have Apple Music turned on? This makes your library only pull from music either uploaded or matched to the service. Try turning this off under Settings > Music then try syncing again.

06-30-2015 02:06 PM
    Will the iTunes desktop application also be updated to add Apple Music and the new logo?

I'm sure in the near future. iTunes wasn't updated in the OS X update.
    06-30-2015 02:07 PM
    Can't change the sort option for my music. It's default is by artists but when I change it to albums it still sorts by artist.

Go to Settings > Music then under Sort Albums you can either choose any Artists or By Title for Album view.

Jemjee likes this.
    06-30-2015 02:08 PM
    Streaming quality was petty decent. No real hiccups but this could be in part that a lot of people are still downloading/haven't downloaded. But if not then hella impressive from Apple (seamless live broadcast)

06-30-2015 02:10 PM
    Yup. It's not Top 40ish stuff that I thought. Hopefully it stays this way and evolves even more. I liked that first song "City" by Spring King
    And it also might make me stop being a grump about today's music. Maybe because all the high profile stuff is in my face all the time I don't give other music discovery a chance.
    06-30-2015 02:10 PM
    WTF? The update removed all of my local music! Nothing left on my phone!

I am not pleased that Apple removed content from my device without asking.
    06-30-2015 02:13 PM
    Apple should add Calendar integration or show Beats 1 and other radio stations timelines within the app. Or do they already do this??

Sorry running 9, beta 2 so don't have the full Apple Music app yet

06-30-2015 02:15 PM
    WTF? The update removed all of my local music! Nothing left on my phone!

I am not pleased that Apple removed content from my device without asking.
    Did you have it synced through iTunes on your computer?
    06-30-2015 02:15 PM
    Go to Settings > Music then under Sort Albums you can either choose any Artists or By Title for Album view.

Thanks.
    06-30-2015 02:18 PM
    Yes, so I'm sure I can get it back when I get home.

But what if I had been away from home on a trip? Also, it really is bad form to remove content from my device without any warning.
    06-30-2015 02:21 PM
    Thanks for reply, after routing around a bit more i have discovered the music is still on my phone. However it only shows music purchased from iTunes. I have to go into search and type in the name to get the other music!
    06-30-2015 02:27 PM
200 12345 ...