iOS 8.4.1 Now available - discuss issues, etc here

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: iOS 8.4 Now available - discuss issues, etc here

Glad i got in early

I woke up like 45 minutes after it released and immediately started downloading the update, but apparently everyone in the world is trying to use  Music all at once :)

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

So far so good. I am actually listening to Beats 1 right now to check it out. I will mess with the app more, but it does look like it brought my radio stations over from iTunes Radio so that is cool.

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site

I woke up like 45 minutes after it released and immediately started downloading the update, but apparently everyone in the world is trying to use  Music all at once :)
Yep, I was in there at 11:01 EST

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site

So far so good. I am actually listening to Beats 1 right now to check it out. I will mess with the app more, but it does look like it brought my radio stations over from iTunes Radio so that is cool.

Beats 1 is actually pretty cool! :)

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

Beats 1 is actually pretty cool! :)

I don't know how much I will listen but I like having it. I think the app is set up well from what I've seen so far. Very smooth and easy to use.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site

I don't know how much I will listen but I like having it. I think the app is set up well from what I've seen so far. Very smooth and easy to use.

I agree, very nice setup and looks very clean

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

I like the new Music app very nice.

Teemu2

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site

There really is something to listening to the same music as people around the world. The Beats 1 concept is coming into fruition.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site

There really is something to listening to the same music as people around the world. The Beats 1 concept is coming into fruition.

I don't necessarily like all the music playing on Beats 1, but, like you said, there is something about listening to music that everyone around the world is hearing live at the same time.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Now I just need to transfer my spotify playlists into Apple music...

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

Beats 1 isn't my type of station as far as the music being played, but it will find its audience. I do like Apple Music though.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
iOS 8.4 Now available - discuss issues, etc here

I just noticed that album art is being applied to my songs that don't have any... And to songs that already have... Some of it is wrong though...

Edit: some of my songs are also being "upgraded"

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

zee921

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site

I miss the "shuffle all" option that used to be at the very top when viewing all songs - or am I just not seeing it?

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site

Beats 1 is pretty impressive. Good flow of varying genres. Zane Lowe is awesome as expected and like stated above it's cool to bring this new spin on international radio. Like we all jammed Jamie xx at the same time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site

I've only listened to a few songs on Beats 1 so far but I like it. The DJ patter isn't as annoying as I thought it might be. And even though the genres played so far aren't my favorite, I've somehow liked the songs so Zane must be doing a good job of picking the best in each genre.

Agree. Haven't been overly thrilled with each choice but it was cool hearing AC/DC alongside Dr. Dre and Beck, etc. Good mix. If Apple is using a similar method in their playlist curation (hand-selection) then the way we discover new music just expanded. Exciting stuff happening today lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael#IM

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site

When i go into my music library after updating 8.4 the only songs in there are the ones i purchased via iTunes not songs i got elsewhere. So i find them in my iTunes library no problem but i can't drag the songs over to the iPhone anymore, any ideas why?