Using Sync Solver With Apple Health

Rolandh

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Until recently I was using an iPhone 4S with my Fitbit Flex and syncing my Fitbit data to Apple  Health via Sync Solver. I've now got an iPhone 6 Plus and the Step count in Apple Health seem to be taking the Steps calculated by the iPhone sensors and adding them to the Steps synced from my Fitbit. I thought Apple Health was supposed to prioritise the data it displays from apps/devices, but for Steps it seems to be adding them together even though Sync Solver is the top of the sources list for Steps. Will Apple Health be adding both sources together or is it just me that's just thinking that it is?

Roland

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The new Health app puts that data in one place, accessible with a tap, giving you a clear and current overview of your health.
Source:
Apple - iOS 8 - Health

I haven't come across anything in regard to it 'prioritizing' that information with the exception of via the 'most recent view' of your health data. Still, I'm sure Apple will continually improve the Health app and allow for developers to improve their own apps to work better with it.

Rolandh

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
The new Health app puts that data in one place, accessible with a tap, giving you a clear and current overview of your health.
Source:
Apple - iOS 8 - Health

I haven't come across anything in regard to it 'prioritizing' that information with the exception of via the 'most recent view' of your health data. Still, I'm sure Apple will continually improve the Health app and allow for developers to improve their own apps to work better with it.

It could just be how many steps I'd done on Saturday prior to setting up my 6 Plus in the evening that made the steps look miss matched as it seems ok now.

Roland

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It could just be how many steps I'd done on Saturday prior to setting up my 6 Plus in the evening that made the steps look miss matched as it seems ok now.

Roland

Oh okay.m, and thank you for the update.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro