I hate the Health app

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I hate the Health app. Nearly every time I go to use it, I have to do a hard reset of the phone first because of a stupid bug that wipes the Health app data and settings, but restores them when doing the hard reset.

Using an iPhone 6 and iOS 8.3.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I hate the Health app. Nearly every time I go to use it, I have to do a hard reset of the phone first because of a stupid bug that wipes the Health app data and settings, but restores them when doing the hard reset.

Using an iPhone 6 and iOS 8.3.

Have you spoken with Apple about the issue? Might be a good place to start - it's their phone and their software. #justsaying

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've yet to experience a problem with the Health app on my iPhone 6 Plus. I can only *assume* it's somehow corrupted and therefore you may need to do a fresh install of the latest iOS version for your particular device?

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Have you spoken with Apple about the issue? Might be a good place to start - it's their phone and their software. #justsaying

I have not, but it is apparently a known issue as I have seen it in the forums here and on Apple.com.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
No issue on my iP 5. It kind of like my Words With Friends app's sound effects don't work until I swipe the app out of the multitasking tray.

Yossi12

May 21, 2014
Visit site
Haven't had an issue with it - because I put it in my "Other" folder as soon as I got iOS 8 - and haven't looked at it since:)

redcon1

May 3, 2013
Visit site
I have the problem also with the app updating from Strava. It was working for the last few iOS updates but the link is broken again with 8.4.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR