Wanted to see if anyone knows if iOS 8.2 is still signed and where I can download it from if so. Ever since I updated on my iPhone 6 Plus and iPad Air 2 I am having serious sound issues and problems with apps stalling out, specifically Mortal Kombat X and WWE Immortals. Safari tends to stall out at times too. I started noticing issues after I updated my iPhone. Everything was fine on the iPad until I updated it a few days later. I've already tried deleting and reinstalling both games and no improvement. Immortals was updated today and still no fix. Thanks.
    04-28-2015 11:10 PM
    You cannot revert to iOS 8.2 at this point. Unless those apps need updating, you can try doing a clean install of iOS 8.3.
    04-29-2015 10:45 AM
    That's what I figured I appreciate it.
    04-29-2015 12:14 PM
    No problem. Enjoy the rest of your day...
    04-29-2015 12:46 PM
    You could try restoring with iTunes for a fresh copy of 8.3. Most everyone is happy with iOS 8.3.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    04-29-2015 12:56 PM
    williamsbh76, you can downgrade to 8.2, I just checked it is still being signed by Apple but probably not for very longer but there's a lot things you have to before do this. You have to download a copy of that version of software and save it to your computer. Don't use Internet Explorer (it won't save the way you need to save) use Chrome or Opera, I use Chrome, it's easier to find the download. If you want the site to get the software, PM me and I'll put the link in there for you. As I said, Apple can stop signing it anytime.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    04-29-2015 01:56 PM
    pls provide the link i cant stand ios 8.3 my phone is going crazy i have done everything still not working right
    06-03-2015 12:59 AM
    pls provide the link i cant stand ios 8.3 my phone is going crazy i have done everything still not working right
    Download iOS 8.2 Final For iPhone, iPad [Direct Download Links] | Redmond Pie
    06-03-2015 01:44 AM
    How to do a clean install of iOS 8.3?
    06-12-2015 03:37 AM
    How to do a clean install of iOS 8.3?
    Hi!
    ( I am assuming that by clean install you mean "Restore". You will lose all information and data stored on your device if you haven't created a backup.)

1. Turn off your iPhone.
    2. Get into iTunes reset mode by holding down the power button and Home button for at least 10 sec. Leave the buttons once you get an iTunes logo on the screen.
    3. After that, connect your phone to a computer and open iTunes. A message will now pop up where you have to select an option to update your phone.
    4.Once that is done, iTunes will extract and flash the required software on your phone. And you will be greeted with the stock startup screen.
    Last edited by iam_shubham; 06-21-2015 at 10:26 AM.
    06-21-2015 08:51 AM
    Hi!
    ( I am assuming that by clean install you mean "Hard Reset". You will lose all information and data stored on your device if you haven't created a backup.)

1. Turn off your iPhone.
    2. Get into iTunes reset mode by holding down the power button and Home button for at least 10 sec. Leave the buttons once you get an iTunes logo on the screen.
    3. After that, connect your phone to a computer and open iTunes. A message will now pop up where you have to select an option to update your phone.
    4.Once that is done, iTunes will extract and flash the required software on your phone. And you will be greeted with the stock startup screen.
    That's not a hard reset. It's a restore. A hard reset is this:
    Hold the top power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
    06-21-2015 09:07 AM
    That's not a hard reset. It's a restore. A hard reset is this:
    Hold the top power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
    Hi!

Thanks for telling! Much appreciated. I am actually new to iOS. I have been posting and writing in Android forums for about 3 years now. Any help and information from you guys is going to help me improve a lot. I'll make the necessary changes.

Cheers.
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    06-21-2015 09:10 AM
    Hi!

Thanks for telling! Much appreciated. I am actually new to iOS. I have been posting and writing in Android forums for about 3 years now. Any help and information from you guys is going to help me improve a lot. I'll make the necessary changes.

Cheers.
    You can also restore without iTunes. Just tap "erase all content and settings" in Settings. Then choose as new. It's not a fresh copy as with iTunes, but it's a wiped clean same copy of the OS.
    06-21-2015 09:18 AM