The article below was written last year. Has there been any progress in available extensions or apps that enable saving as PDF from the native iOS 8 apps? For example, if I have an email that I'd like to save as a PDF and then save that PDF to iCloud drive, Dropbox or Google Drive - is there such an app available?

If there is then perhaps something like Documents by Readdle could "receive" the PDF on the local iOS device, and then with the Cloud management/access options in Documents, one could copy/move the newly created PDF to whichever cloud or personal network storage device they'd like.

I know there is not a Share option in the native Mail app, so maybe this is a dead end question.

Where's Print to PDF on iPhone and iPad? | iMore
    04-25-2015 02:49 PM
    I use google chrome to save as a PDF articles or emails I want to keep a hard copy of. Check out the photos below:

Open page or email in chrome:

Tap menu button, to right corner. Tap share button:

Tap print:

Tap Google cloud print:

Tap save to google drive:

Tap save:

From there you could open the doc in the Google drive app and share it to another app.

Nerd
    Trees likes this.
    04-25-2015 03:30 PM
    Nice option and instructions. I don't use Chrome on iOS, but looks like I need to check it out. What you've shown above would address some of the limitations that iOS has compared to Android - in my view - for sharing/saving.
    04-25-2015 07:46 PM
    The article below was written last year. Has there been any progress in available extensions or apps that enable saving as PDF from the native iOS 8 apps? For example, if I have an email that I'd like to save as a PDF and then save that PDF to iCloud drive, Dropbox or Google Drive - is there such an app available?

If there is then perhaps something like Documents by Readdle could "receive" the PDF on the local iOS device, and then with the Cloud management/access options in Documents, one could copy/move the newly created PDF to whichever cloud or personal network storage device they'd like.

I know there is not a Share option in the native Mail app, so maybe this is a dead end question.

Where's Print to PDF on iPhone and iPad? | iMore
    From what I can tell, there is no such option via the native iOS apps.
    Trees likes this.
    04-25-2015 07:54 PM
    If you have all your mails - official, public - yahoo/ gmail on the native mail on IOS, there is still no way you can print a body message to PDF - if you want to keep a copy. I use the app Save2PDF and access email on the web. When you open a message, choose the save2pdf icon on upper right You'll have to do the same for each of your mail domains. Such a hassle.
    06-23-2015 02:23 PM