App store showing update. None to be found

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I updated to 8.3 a while ago and I ran into this issue today, my app store is showing the red indicator that one app has an update but none to be found. Anyone have a fix? I have tried a couple restarts on the my iPhone 6 and nothing.

knighty2112

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
I had this happen to me a few weeks ago with an app. In the end I had to delete the app fully, then reinstall it afresh again and the problem went away. Hope this works for you too.

Matt McDowell

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
Hey there. I've seen this response several times for the problem I'm having but what I don't understand is how did you know which app to delete/re-install?

Everything on mine says it's up to date.

Thanks for any help you can provide

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Hey there. I've seen this response several times for the problem I'm having but what I don't understand is how did you know which app to delete/re-install?

Everything on mine says it's up to date.

Thanks for any help you can provide

What problem do you have? Explain!

Litandas

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
Dear Sir,
I used iphone 5c. Now i have very big problem. Apps store notification one is show but not seen update. software ios 9.2. Please advise me.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Dear Sir,
I used iphone 5c. Now i have very big problem. Apps store notification one is show but not seen update. software ios 9.2. Please advise me.

First try a hard reset:
Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.

Let us know if this helps.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods