8.3 issues with Bluetooth GPS

mtmouse

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
The 8.3 update has a glitch in the operating system it's preventing certain Bluetooth GPS receivers from transmitting data properly to apps in iOS devices. I know my Garmin Glo Bluetooth GPS is not working with my apps after the update.

elvisx77

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Yeah. Same here. My plantronics voyager legend Bluetooth headset having connection issues after iOS 8.3 update. It doesn't connect to the phone sometimes. But once connected, it works fine.

Ertank

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
Elvisx77, it have same headset and mine has no connection problem. However, most of the time I need to direct voice to Bluetooth headset tapping thru phone app. This may even each time I make a call. Only time it runs smooth is I make a call and open headset afterwards. It connects to phone and works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
How exactly did you update your Glo? I tried GarminExpress and WebUpdater on Windows 7 and Windows 8 and the programs are not able to recognize the device, not even after installing Garmin USB drivers.

Thanks,

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
For what it's worth... The problem is resolved in the current 8.4 beta....I hope it stays that way...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal