Hi there. I have heard some great things about the new iOS 8.3 but i'm an Android user and would like to explore more focussing on things that matter to me on my day to day use of a phone:

1. Ringtone
    Does iOS 8.3 now allow you in a much simpler way to set/convert an MP3 song as a ringtone with or without iTunes?

2. Music
    Is there a custom equaliser setting that one can set via the iPhone or iPad itself without setting it on iTunes?

3. Sharing photos
    On the new Photos app can one upload/transfer more than 5 photos to a third-party such as Evernote, Twitter, Gmail, Google Drive, Instagram, etc.?

4. Any new battery saving option (like Android) on iOS 8.3?

Please advice. Any comments are appreciated.

Thanks.
    04-13-2015 06:03 PM
    1... not really... But one can easily make ringtones, and once you learn, it's not a big deal.
    2... Yes. settings...music...eq... Turn on and pick from the list.
    3... The new Photos system can have a shared library not only among your iOS devices, you can share with others too... those other apps you mention... I don't use em as iCloud sharing suits my needs...
    4... Not specifically... Over time, I've not found that I have no power issues... Manage to have charging solutions at the ready in the event they're needed.
    cwbcpa and Gino Guillermo like this.
    04-13-2015 08:07 PM
    Re the equaliser settings i'm aware i can set it under the Settings for all songs i want. But my question really is is there a way i can edit an EQ on the iPhone itself? If yes then is there a good music player app out there that can do what i want?

Is uploading photos to Gmail or Evernote or to other third-party apps still limited to 5-10 photos at a time?

Does iOS 8.3 now allow you to cast your iPhone (or its files anyway such as Photos or music) to your TV via Chromecast? If yes then is there any app to do that?

Also, i want to ask if you guys know of any app to send photos to someone easily especially if that person has an Android phone? Please advice.
    Last edited by Gino Guillermo; 04-14-2015 at 01:03 PM.
    04-14-2015 08:11 AM