Who uses SSH?

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Basically, who uses SSH to get into their phones and access data to backup.......like game saves? Anyone? If so, too bad. It's gone with 8.3.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Can't developers write their apps such that game data can be saved to iCloud and/or computer-iTunes and restored?

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Can't developers write their apps such that game data can be saved to iCloud and/or computer-iTunes and restored?

They have that option yes, but iCloud has been a problem in the past with making the database sync up. That's why some have resorted to having you make an account on their system, among other things. Some don't for some reason.

Games saves should be backed up with iCloud or iTunes backups.

They should, but for some of us who start from scratch for whatever reasons don't want to use backups. In the past, backups sometimes contained corrupted data that may have caused the issue that necessitated the restore. In those instances, I would just manually pull data before the wipe and add it after the game install.

I'm just whining, but I think that ability was important for some people and reasons.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73